I recently sent starcom a SAX pm, and nether him or me can open a read/edit it.

I needed to edit it cause I left something out, but I click on it and it wont open. Something happened and it shows up in my outbox but its like it doesn't exist. I pressed it persistently seeing maybe if I pester it enough it will open, but after a while of clicking it and nothing happening it came up with a 404. This is kinda annoying seeing as it was a tad bit important and I don't have the info anymore, only a brief remembrance of what all the content was. Is there a possible way to recover it? Its obviously in the DB, cause its showing up, but I just cant view it.
What would you like me to do? I could PM you the contents if I can extract it from the DB.
eh, I guess its not that important. Thanks anyway, just wanted to report the error.
I noticed this deal with one of the PMs elfprince13 sent me. Since it appears still unstable, I've removed it from released 1.0 version.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours