foamy3 wrote:
The only thing I dislike is the fact that the time of the last SAX action is covered by the SAX logo here in FF2.

screenshot please - I'm not getting that, and I'm on FF2 (2.0.0.1 to be exact)
Also 2.0.0.1

That's your resolution, but I'll see what I can do nonetheless.
The buttons in the top left corner don't work for me. Whenever I click one nothing happens.
What browser? All of them are working for me...
Kllrnohj wrote:
What browser? All of them are working for me...
Same for me. I haven't had any problems yet.
IE6/aol
Kuro wrote:
IE6/aol
Shock AOL?! What's wrong with you, son? But seriously, I'm thinking I should switch this back to v4 until all the bugs get ironed out.
I'm thinking the only people having any bugs are using IE6 Rolling Eyes (in which case it isn't a bug with the site, but with their browser)

You should just have a check and see if the browser supports transparency and CSS, and if it does, then have it use V5, otherwise have it use V4 (check for the features being supported, NOT the browser)
Fair enough. Anyway, I'm off to do stuff, but I'll hopefully drop by tomorrow.
Quote:
I'm thinking the only people having any bugs are using IE6 (in which case it isn't a bug with the site, but with their browser)

IE crappiness strikes again.
KermMartian wrote:
Kuro wrote:
IE6/aol
Shock AOL?! What's wrong with you, son?

A pair of overly paranoid parents.
You know. You don't *have* to use the AOL browser. Just connect in AOL, shrink that crap down, and use FireFox Smile

...and then convince them to switch to something safer, like AT&T Yahoo! http://www.attyourworld.com/moments/HighSpeed.aspx?sid=oo
true, you don't need the crap AOL does to your computer, anything else if infinitely better.
My problem with AOL is that it's a mere step up from spyware, the way it wraps its way around your computer.
KermMartian wrote:
My problem with AOL is that it's a mere step up from spyware, the way it wraps its way around your computer.

And how it takes forever to open, and then after it's logged in for it to load the welcome screen and the spyware check that doesn't do anything...grr...

After I complained for two or so years, my parents finally switched to PeoplePC. Maybe after another two years we'll get dsl...and I'll move out...
rofl, DSL here is cheaper than AOL dial-up - by a good margin, too. DSL starts at $15/month, AOL is something like $22/month - or at least it was when we switched a couple years ago. I just checked and they have dropped their prices down to $10/month for dial-up, and $15/month for high-speed. haha, but "dial-up essentials" is like $25/month, wtf??
foamy3 wrote:
Also 2.0.0.1

I was going to post that up, but theres also this that I was going to post up.

I'm am also using 2.0.0.1

*btw, I have had no luck on that defrag prob kerm, and I dont think I can continue my search. SORRY!*
Swivel, what's wrong with that second screenie? And keep searching, I really need that info. Sad
KermMartian wrote:
Swivel, what's wrong with that second screenie? And keep searching, I really need that info. Sad

the top image doesn't line up properly with the line going down the side. It just looks bad Smile
Ah yes, I'm aware of that. Also, I managed to replicate the clicking-doesn't-work bug in IE7 & Win XP.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours