rivereye wrote:
I know, but that is all my crap lappy supports (I kid you not), and my desktop is down.

have you gone to your graphics card manufacturers website and upgraded to the newest drivers? or is your computer actually only have 800*600 pixels on the screen?
I think his computer's screen is only 800 x 600

or his computr just can't handle it Very Happy
went to Silicon Motion's site, and downloaded the drivers for XP, and supposedly the default XP drivers are better than theirs (at least according to Windows).

If I set it to 1024*768, I get a scrolling screen, ever worst then 800*600.
ouch, so yours monitor actually only has 800*600 pixels Shock
I think so. I really need a new laptop.
thatsa... small moniter, no? haha, great work Mr. Martian! Very Happy l0l
some18kanal0n3 wrote:

not necessarily, it could just be big pixels Very Happy
Hey Kerm, I think you left out the search box. Wink

Edit: Here's the link, for those who need it: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/search.php
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
Hey, I have 1400x1050. Web 2.0 is all about high-resolution support.
so when are you going to increase the font size? the small text is ridiculous!
true, I had to strain at my crap resolution, I would hate to have a good one and try to read it.
not to be a jerk, but you guys should get your eyes checked, Im not even wearing my glasses, and im not having any problem reading this at 1024*768...
well, the screen on this lappy isn't all that big either. probably about Kerm's tablet screen size really. I wish I had the money to buy the new laptop I want.
elfprince13 wrote:
not to be a jerk, but you guys should get your eyes checked, Im not even wearing my glasses, and im not having any problem reading this at 1024*768...

I can read the posts and everything fine, I'm talking about the small text stuff. For example, look at the post time of this, it looks like one solid block of numbers. I can READ it, but its not comfortable - the page numbers of each thread also should probably be increased a font size point or two
I don't like the new version. The font is a bit to small, I like the old buttons better, and basically everything that the old design had. I kind of like the new design for the menus at the left, but mayb they could use a different set of colors or something like that....
Oh, and the alignment of the images at the top seems to have gotten worse... Not during a reply, but for other pages (like the home page), the bottom part of the header image gets cut off

EDIT: Nevermind, I just wasn't letting the page finish loading. Heh, my bad Smile
bfr wrote:
I don't like the new version. The font is a bit to small, I like the old buttons better, and basically everything that the old design had. I kind of like the new design for the menus at the left, but mayb they could use a different set of colors or something like that....

edit profile...CemetechLite :p
OK, that doesn't mean I can't try out the new version and complain, er constructively critize it. Wink

By the way, in the "Topiv review" when typing up a post in Cemetech Lite, the box is black.
I know, but you were complaing you didn't like it, so I was letting you know you could switch back :p

and there are 2 CemetechLite's (for compatibility with Google/Yahoo). same for Cemetech5
The small text has really started to grow on me. The only thing I dislike is the fact that the time of the last SAX action is covered by the SAX logo here in FF2. It works fine with the IE tab extension, though. But really, who wants to use IE tab? Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours