speculation welcome

global challenge, fund raising for costa rica, and eagle project
continue writing tutorials
debug and release CAI4 (debug, finish integration, tag mode, security cameras, weapons pack, any vehicles from Kerm.)
work on Strategic Conquest as part of school project
help Halifax and bfr with z80gcc
::port SAX on SFGP to use SQL instead of file I/O
::release SAXJAX
clean up my phpBB mods for release
I have 2 things to say:

1-I thought no one was supposed to know about those security cameras Razz
2-Is SAXJAX like the SAX here on Cemetech?
SAXJAX is an IRC bot that takes what is said on SAX and says it on IRC. (basically)
elfprince13 wrote:
help Halifax and bfr with z80gcc

Hmm... wonder what that is? Wink
How about "find someone with a stable box to host saxjax."
allynfolksjr wrote:
How about "find someone with a stable box to host saxjax."

I have a stable box to host it on, just haven't gotten around to putting it there....speaking of which *launches filezilla and putty*
UPDATE: ported SAX on my site to use SQL.

now cleaning SAXJAX up for release
SAXJAX
I haven't had a chance to really look over the source, but I do have one suggestion. To make it a little bit more "user-friendly", you might want to consider seperating out the config information from the main code, and instead of it being a python script to import, have it be an ini file (you can just use the ConfigParser for that: http://docs.python.org/lib/module-ConfigParser.html )
thanks, Ill look into it.
progress on CAI4: integration has been finished, the old army stuff has been completely removed.

Started coding the security cameras.

weapons pack added.

working to find the source of the weapons-crash bug
woot, got final approval from the church for my eagle project.

raised $1250 out of $2000 for my costa rica trip.

put CAI4 on a little bit of a hold while I work on TBG, the next release will be with an entire DTB+CAI4 package with all the changes necessary to run under TBG instead of TBM.
elfprince, cool there. How about from the Council?
writing that up over this vacation, it shouldn't have any problems though as its far more intensive than many eagle projects (im building/landscaping a prayer labyrinth).
cool. I hope it goes out well.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours