I've decided on a new logo for v6! Check it out:

*gasps* lol
So big! Shock
And why are there two?
They're big because I rendered in 3ds Max at 1600x1200.
There are two because the second has the URL omitted.

Edit: History of the Cemetech logo!
How about the current one?
That's v3, the current one. It just has a reflection dropped on top, which doesn't count.
Umm... the current has block letters. V3 is bubble.
I like the red at the beginning, how about a nother splotch of it towards the end? Otherwise it seems unbalanced and akward. Or maybe have that varied red color throughout, and no black
Which one of these do you prefer?

I like the second
foamy3 wrote:
I like the second

Waddaya know, that's the one I picked too.
KermMartian wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
I like the second

Waddaya know, that's the one I picked too.

Great minds think alike.

And apparently I think like them, too Very Happy
those are looking nice there, though I will miss the old lighting bolt there. Would you mind smaller renders though (along with the large ones), so it is easier to see all of them at once.
Logo v5 might incorporate the lightning bold again; maybe a metallicized version or something.
I like the 3rd one the best, but I can't say any of them are really great. The second one starts out cool, but as you get to the end of "CEMETECH", it is just bland and boring. Hence it is unbalanced as all the color is at the beginning. more color!
Maybe four lights instead of just two is the way to go then?
I defiantly think the third one is best. I looks best with the gradient covering more than just one side. Middle is best Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Maybe four lights instead of just two is the way to go then?

Most def. And maybe scale them down a bit for the previews, or post links - the large image kind breaks the page Smile
I agree with kllrnohj on the images, we need smaller ones, with links to the big ones to really be able to tell (especially if they are the size the site will use).
Sounds like a plan, guys; I'll see what I can do tomorrow.
I agree too with others for the size.

My choice would go on the third one.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours