Somewhat colorful lyrics, shall we say. NNSFW.

http://graphics.stanford.edu/~monzy/DramainthePhD.mp3
lol, that is terrible in an eerily funny way Very Happy
time to really wonder how. Ah well.
Just to excuse where I found that in the first place, my Matlab professor emailed the link to us all. Very Happy
ha ha that's a really funny song
clementop wrote:
ha ha that's a really funny song

Check the dates before posting please. That really didn't add anything significant, and therefore it is considered necroposting (given the time between your post and the one before it)
sorry.. so i was like bringing the post from the dead?...sorta?

im EXTREMELY new with forums
Yes, and that is annoying. Off-topic and stupid posts are cool for recent threads, but not those that are weeks/months/years old, as then people are often forced to re-read what was going on to figure out what your post means - not cool
Kllrnohj wrote:
Yes, and that is annoying. Off-topic and stupid posts are cool for recent threads, but not those that are weeks/months/years old, as then people are often forced to re-read what was going on to figure out what your post means - not cool
Indeed. It's necroposting to revive a dead thread unless you have something genuinely important or constructive to add to it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours