Is there any chance that the Office DE6 will be available in basic? or is that not probable because of the commands?

i really liked Office DE Basic (i dont know what version) but i would like to see more things with it.
just wondering...

if it already is out, i haven't found it yet
post a linky if u find it b4 i post back or edit this post to say i have found it.
Nope, ASM only as it makes extensive use of the DCS6 ASM routines - but why does it really matter? Are you stuck on an 83 (non-plus)?
no, im stuck with a TI83+ with no computer cord.
So make one if you can't afford one (~$20 at best buy for the silverlink) - both the parallel port cable and serial port cable are rather easy to build... (I think ticalc.org has schematics for each)
no im just too lazy to get it...i would i need software on my comp right?
Yeah you'd need software, but tilp has you covered there
k. im gonna check office depot and other places to see cheapest price. thx for the post
clementop wrote:
k. im gonna check office depot and other places to see cheapest price. thx for the post
I'd bet the best you're going to find is a straight twenty bucks.
ya...just noticed...i think its worth it ...but i really want a TI84+SE and that comes with a cord rite?
Yes, with some clarification. The cord it comes with ONLY works with the 84+(se) and the 89t, so if you are expecting to be able to use it with your 83+ as well, you will be disappointed.
oh no worries i understand that...thats why im considering which to buy
clementop wrote:

Don't, just go to one place, otherwise you'll waste that in gas alone.
no i live really close to an office depot...like 5 mins away
I think Harq was referring to the "other places" as well when he said that. Wink
ya ur right...got it like traveling other places or looking around if i can t fid a good price..
well anyways...ya i definitevely going for the TI84+SE
comes with so much more stuff and capabilities.
i think im just goinmg to buy it online...although its more expensive, im way too lazy to get out...
wait let me rethink that
Only problem with the 84+ and its oh so wonderful cord, is that many people in the community have reported problems with it not working. You will still be better off getting a silver link.
tifreak8x wrote:
Only problem with the 84+ and its oh so wonderful cord, is that many people in the community have reported problems with it not working. You will still be better off getting a silver link.
I've run into that problem, but simply reinstalling TI-Connect fixed it for me.
KermMartian wrote:

Ti-Connect? Why the hell would you use that? Tilp supports the direct link USB cable, why not just use it? (it has for a while now too...) Works faster (even under linux)
Also, a friend of mine found his converter so he hooked his flash drive up to his se Very Happy (I am bringing in some stuff for him on his flash drive tommorrow, mainly a test, a really big TIMM movie highest quality)
KermMartian wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

if i ever run into that problem ill try re-installing, if that doensnt work, ill contact the genious (Kerm of course Razz )

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours