[Content deleted for explicit plagiarism]
Impossible in BASIC. Dunno about ASM, but w(why)tf do you want to make a virus??? We are here to become better programmers ect, not be big meanies.
Not trying to be mean but to become better.
I think doing malicious things are mean. or are they just misunderstood? lololol. Try making some games, helpful math programs ect...
lol,why do you think i am making viruses now making math and game prgms got boring.
Mind sharing with us some of your game programs? I would love to see em, and mabye show you some better ways to program. therefore you would be learning.
You are wasting your time. For one, there aren't any anti-virus programs for the calculator, so polymorphism is a waste. Second, impossible in basic, but it would be possible in ASM (hello writebacks).

The task of figuring out how to code such a thing is up to you, but it isn't going to be easy to do (and will be slooooowwww)
...he copied and pasted the explanation from Wikipedia.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out; remedied.
would you PLEASE stop making useless topics about your programs? Just make ONE TOPIC and post them their! Its getting rather annoying Neutral

EDIT: Explicit? wtf?
KermMartian wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

Unless, of course, he wrote that wikipedia entry - you never know Very Happy

Edit: @Harq: Yeah, 'explicit' doesn't work at all there, as if it was explicit that he copy/pasted that, then it wouldn't have been plagiarism Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

Unless, of course, he wrote that wikipedia entry - you never know Very Happy

Oh the irony Laughing

I have always really wanted to submit a paper copied and pasted from Wikipedia. And then when the teacher tells me I say that I wrote the article Very Happy

I really wonder how they would react... Although I am not going to sacrifice my grade for that Wink

Edit: nice 1 second editing Kerm Rolling Eyes Wink
I feel in a Kllrnohjee mood right now (no insult intended) ...
I feel high... No seriously, I do... I feel h&h (yay, arcane/new abbreviation, hyper and happy)
Hey everyone, lets go |\|00b B45|-|1|\|g!
If they had any clue as to what they were doing, they could just look at the revisions of the page and see that it wasn't created at one time (therefore eliminating the possibility that you wrote the entire thing)
Kllrnohj wrote:
If they had any clue as to what they were doing, they could just look at the revisions of the page and see that it wasn't created at one time (therefore eliminating the possibility that you wrote the entire thing)

I trust that they aren't that good with computers Smile

But I still wouldn't do it...
I will write a paper, put it on wikipedia, and do said actions. So I wont be lying. pwn dem teachas. lololol.
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
I will write a paper, put it on wikipedia, and do said actions. So I wont be lying. pwn dem teachas. 0x5.
Good Idea Go for it (Kerm, you need more smilies, maybe a devil one)
I think Harq has discovered drugs.
You wish... I'm just really hyper... Don't know why

Maybe I have developed ADHD or ADD Shock ...

OOOORRR it could be because I just finished like 3 papers Very Happy
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
I will write a paper, put it on wikipedia, and do said actions. So I wont be lying. pwn dem teachas. 0x5.

The problem with that is that wikipedia doesn't read like a research paper....
true. ill use the information i post and rearrange it into my research paper.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours