So I wasn't really happy with the direction 6.0 and 6.1 were going in, so now I've been playing around with some ideas for 6.2:

http://www.cemetech.net/v6/index_6.2.html
make that an ult'calc photo instead Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
make that an ult'calc photo instead Wink
Yeah, I have to find a camera and take and retouch a photo of it first though.
eww, look at that aliasing on them rounded corners and on the "CEMETECH" logo Razz

Oh, and I'm guessing its going to be fixed width? If so, that totally blows
looks to be fixed at 1024px wide.
Looks great Kerm, just one thing, it is just the "cool" thing at school in me I guess, but the "Leading the way to the Future" is kinda cheezy. Just a tip. Wink
I agree with Mexi. The "Leading the Way to the Future" is overused. We need to come up with a motto for Cemetech...should I start a thread on it?

Other than that, looks cool! The fact that red is my favorite color helps.
Eh, I dun like the lightning bolt through cemetech... do you think we could have a logo contest?? And I agree with mexi, leading the way to the future is cheezy.. mabye "inventing the future"? Yeah... I personally like what we've got now.
I really do like the banner. The table looks a little rugged, though.

And yes, I realize that that doesn't really matter. Rolling Eyes
The lightning bolt has ALWAYS been in the logo from the beginning, I don't think he'll change it now.
I dont like the way it is in 6.2 version...
Harrierfalcon wrote:
I agree with Mexi. The "Leading the Way to the Future" is overused. We need to come up with a motto for Cemetech...should I start a thread on it?

Other than that, looks cool! The fact that red is my favorite color helps.
Leading the Way to the Future is the Cemetech motto. And yeah, I think I'll smooth out those scratches in the tablw.
if it is a fixed width on the new one, I may get a tad bit angry with it on my lappy (need I remind you at what I am forced to on this machine).
rivereye wrote:
if it is a fixed width on the new one, I may get a tad bit angry with it on my lappy (need I remind you at what I am forced to on this machine).

I think everyone that isn't Kerm and/or isn't running 1024x768 is going to get angry Rolling Eyes (such wasted screen real estate.... nooo!!! Very Happy )
wasted on you, too big for me. I really need to get a new laptop.
Relax; what a bunch of flaming haters! Just messing around at 1024 width until I can come up with a design I like. Razz
I still say the one we have is my favorite...
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
I still say the one we have is my favorite...
Hmm, really? None of the random style I've come up with have caught your eye?
KermMartian wrote:
Relax; what a bunch of flaming haters! Just messing around at 1024 width until I can come up with a design I like. Razz

I don't mind the 1024 scheme. My screen aspect is 1440x900pxls. I got some room to spare Wink
Yup, and I'll have the theme expand so you can take advantage of all that extra real estate.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours