I have seen that done before. As for the joke this year, one of the worst.
foamy3 wrote:
I'm so bummed out it wasn't during the week this year. We were going to take a screenshot of our comp sci teacher's desktop and set it as her wallpaper, then temporarily move all of her desktop shortcuts to a flash drive. That would have been sooo perfect.

Or instead of moving it to a flashdrive your could right click, arrange icons, uncheck show desktop icons.
Harq wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
I'm so bummed out it wasn't during the week this year. We were going to take a screenshot of our comp sci teacher's desktop and set it as her wallpaper, then temporarily move all of her desktop shortcuts to a flash drive. That would have been sooo perfect.

Or instead of moving it to a flashdrive your could right click, arrange icons, uncheck show desktop icons.

Oh, nice! Even better. Smile
APRIL FOOLS! You all got totally pwnt. And yeah, I threw it together 20 minutes before midnight, as I had completely forgotten about the date. Razz
Um... Kerm? I'm pretty sure we didn't all get totally pwnt. Seeing how half of this thread is about April fools jokes. Rolling Eyes
Umm... foamy? I'm pretty sure they did, judging by the contents of SAX for the first few hours of the night...
I weren't pwninated Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
I weren't pwninated Wink
You have slightly more intelligence than the average bear. A few users (who will remain nameless) even emailed me to warn that my site had been hacked. Very Happy
rofl. I was also "in the mood", having just visited Ticalc.org, UTI, Revsoft and Google Wink
Heh, as just "wtf!?" but Kerm sent me a pm, telling me what was going on. If only he had warned me first... Rolling Eyes
sql injection is really annoying.
Umm... you forgot to change back the title of each page.
Super Speler wrote:
Umm... you forgot to change back the title of each page.
Consider it fixed.

@EricVA1992: definitely.
KermMartian wrote:
APRIL FOOLS! You all got totally pwnt. And yeah, I threw it together 20 minutes before midnight, as I had completely forgotten about the date. Razz

I wouldn't say 'all' - it took 30 seconds and the telling of firefox to ignore your style sheet to then change my theme. Oh wow! Razz Rolling Eyes (but yeah, some people in sax were all serious, that was kinda funny)
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I wouldn't say 'all' - it took 30 seconds and the telling of firefox to ignore your style sheet to then change my theme. Oh wow! Razz Rolling Eyes (but yeah, some people in sax were all serious, that was kinda funny)
Precisely, hence my amusement. Smile
I must admit, I was freaked out for about 10 mins while I tried to figure out how to change my board style. Laughing pretty good April fools! (when you set it off, it was still the 31st at my place, thus the main reason of my "freaking out")
Speaking of April Fools jokes, i almost fell for google's TiSP internet. Very Happy
check it out: www.google.com/tisp
clementop wrote:
I must admit, I was freaked out for about 10 mins while I tried to figure out how to change my board style. 0x5 pretty good April fools! (when you set it off, it was still the 31st at my place, thus the main reason of my "freaking out")
Speaking of April Fools jokes, i almost fell for google's TiSP internet. Very Happy
check it out: www.google.com/tisp
Shock Come on, how could Google have people walking around in the sewers? Razz Not to mention all the valves that those cables would make stick in the open position...
Thats why it took me a while. It's way too absurd!
Lol, I had not seen the Google add, that was hilarious.
if only it could be true to do that. Ah well.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours