Once again (lol) I meant 1000 instead of 100 sry. Watching Discovery Channel + typing = problems. Unfortunately, I dont know the ratings on my LEDs, but I'll try 1000. Evil or Very Mad
Don't you have the back of the box they came in? RadioShack usually prints that stuff on the back. Oh, and I think you should have learned a lesson about trying to multitask here.
Im also trying to clean house with my siblings lol. What information do I need again? I THINK I have the box.
westsider_gw wrote:
Im also trying to clean house with my siblings 0x5. What information do I need again? I THINK I have the box.
Just type out anything it says on the back such as name = value. Also, didn't you mean to title this topic "Open Sesame"?
Well no, I says "open", and the door opens. I says "open" to the door. Im trying to find the box for the LEDs.
I cant find the box, but im gonna look up the product # online.
Heres what RadioShack's website had to offer:

Use with electronic devices. Typical MCD is 20. This 5mm Green LED has a typical wavelength of 565mm.

T-1-3/4 size (5mm)
Green lens color
Viewing angle of 30°
10 mA current max
Typical voltage 2.2V, with a maximum of 2.4V
Two per package
GAH!!!

PLEASE use the edit button, that is what it is there for. You may double post if the last post in a topic was over 24 hours before...
lol sry...didnt think about spam. Surprised
I just want to point that out before someone else does, in a more aggressive form.. Razz
Before I joined this forum, I used an IM prog. to chat etc.. Im still trying to get used to posting things. Thanks for letting me know though.
yeah, we will let you off with a warning next time.

Also, your avatar is giving me a headache, would you mind changing it?
lol yeah. Is it alright if I change it tomorrow though? Im on a sad comp. with no graphics editor. If you want, I could just make it to a generic thing till' then.
My calculations indicate that 228.6 ohms would be ideal - since there's no such thing, go higher to around the upper 200s or lower 300s.
Attention! I finally got my calc open lol. To open it, I used a super-small allen wrench that I filed down to perfection. Everything is good. I am still trying to figure out how I will put the LEDs in there though. Question
I am not sure, good luck with this.

One thing I can tell you is if you don't get that avatar changed, I will have to disable yours totally. x.x

Gonna get a migrane even having it in my peripheral vision...
tifreak8x wrote:
I am not sure, good luck with this.

One thing I can tell you is if you don't get that avatar changed, I will have to disable yours totally. x.x

Gonna get a migrane even having it in my peripheral vision...

Be nice, I think it's cool, besides the headache. Razz

<edit > I really don't care. It's cool anyway, and creative. Exclamation
Sry guys, forgot about the AV thing. The laptop I was using yesterday crashed, and couldnt fix it then. I'll do that now.
<kinda late> I've always just used a small philips head bit to open my calc, it works fine.</late>

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours