Well, it is the setup the game is based off of anyways. Now to create the list of weapons... No wait, first to create the rest of the stuff for the next release. Very Happy
Do you need any suggestions?
Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
How many slots for weapons and items are you going to have? What have you thought of so far?
I haven't made it to weapons yet. I would like to come up with 20 or so unique weapons and armor pieces.
Cool. Hopefully I can help you with that.
I will post a list up when I get it created.
I have added a new feature for TI-City, this is the repeat last entered command routine. Say you type in check, because there is an item on the ground, and you retrieve it and a lil later, there is another place where you need the command check, but instead of typing it out (assuming that you don't enter in another command) type in the ! symbol. This will repeat the last command. This was a neat function on Medievia, and I thought it would be cool to have on here as well.
Yeah, that's a great idea! And it should be fairly simple to implement.
It was. I have it store to string 7 if Str1 does not equal !. I also found a bug that if you do not type anything, and just press enter, it gives a domain error, and I of course fixed this.
You're using your custom typing routine?
Yeah, the one with the cursor.
You should make it that it won't submit the string if 0 characters have been submitted.
i did. It Starts out with Str1 having 1 slot, and then for when you press ENTER, it sees if there is only 1 in the length, or if there are more, and makes its decision on what it should do.

Edit: I just created a group file of all the programs/routines neccessary for this game, and so far it takes 13322 bytes of RAM. Not doing too bad...
That's pretty good. Doors CS will run it! Very Happy
for now... But that is also all the files. After the game is run, it shows around 17600 RAM available...
Maybe the TI-83+ DoorCS could be made as a flash app. That way it doesnt take RAM at all Smile
I decided against it because I want the 83 and 83+/84+ versions to be compatible. Smile
anywho...

I am working on the rooms right now. Do you think 100 is enough for the next release??
100 clrdraw command everything game make map needs rewriting rooms run screen view walking

[Please note that this post has been rebuilt from a corrupted database.]

Page 2 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours