Only problem with that would be people that don't have DCS...

I am going to try to make some headway with FFX3 tonight, see if I can't make it semi-playable. There are a few things that need to be fixed though, so we will have to see how that goes...

Also, I am contemplating taking the asm source, and seeing if I can make FFX4 work on the 83+... Might be a neat idea when I get the other ones completed Smile
tifreak8x wrote:
Only problem with that would be people that don't have DCS...

I am going to try to make some headway with FFX3 tonight, see if I can't make it semi-playable. There are a few things that need to be fixed though, so we will have to see how that goes...

Also, I am contemplating taking the asm source, and seeing if I can make FFX4 work on the 83+... Might be a neat idea when I get the other ones completed Smile

if they don't have DCS they'd just have to do it manually like they would normally, and it would encourage use of DCS :p
Well, you got a point there, but who would want to support DCS when there is Ion? Razz Just Joking

I will see what I can come up with, but adding in all them progs (46! O_O) will add a lot to the file size >.< I might just stick to having Resource temp proging most of them...
Well, I have gotten them almost all gone through, there are 16 progs that will be put in the archive, saving 6490 bytes for the program to run.

When I this all taken care of, will there be anyone willing to help beta test?

You will have to have a calc with considerable RAM free...
tifreak8x wrote:
Well, I have gotten them almost all gone through, there are 16 progs that will be put in the archive, saving 6490 bytes for the program to run.

I'll beta test ^^. After all, I've got near full RAM (~21000)
I can test as well.
KeithJohansen wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

I'll beta test ^^. After all, I've got near full RAM (~21000)
Do you mean "I have nearly fully free RAM" or "My RAM is nearly full"? Smile I assume you mean the latter, but your phrasing is a hair ambiguous.
21000 bytes Free RAM, Kerm. (I keep most everything in my enormously huge archive space. Very Happy )
Some progress:

1. I have rewritten the save & load system, to save directly to lists and vice versa

2. I have fixed several glaring memory holes that would cause problems within 5 minutes of playing.

3. I have integrated RESOURCE into about half of the overall game.

I hope to have this finished by tommorrow...
Well, the first trial run yielded an interesting problem, it seems to call the items program after selecting an enemy to attack. I wasn't expecting this, so I am gonna have to figure out which ITM program the darned thing is getting gooked on, and why.
KeithJohansen wrote:
I actually found an FF game and downloaded it to my PC. I can't put it on my calc because it's like 12 programs total. WAAAY too much for my 84 to handle.

A good FF game already on the 83+ series is Final Fantasy: Tales of Magic 1 and 2. They take like 4 hours each to beat, but they have like 12 programs per chapter and movie.

Anyways, I need to wait for this game. I love RPGs, I love Final Fantasy and the like, so i can't wait. If anybody made a working version of FF3(Japansese version) I would eternally be in your debt. THat gam,e is awesome, even though i have it for the DS, it rules!!!

Keep working hard, you'll finish it!

Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours