Type 0 vs. Type 1 is not the problem; it can handle both fine. The problem is SMPTE vs. normal time encoding.
Well now that DCS6.1 is out and many extra functions are included, I think Kerm should work on that converter... Wink
Delnar_Ersike wrote:
Well now that DCS6.1 is out and many extra functions are included, I think Kerm should work on that converter... Wink
Erm, it's not out at all, it's just planned and in progress. Very Happy
do excuse the necronomicon post, but I have a request

there is this one tune I have been trying to convert, but I just cant seem to get it right Sad

http://www.castlevaniadungeon.net/Media/Midi/Dance_of_Illusions_2.mid

could you please try to convert it?
Can you be more specific about what's not right about your conversion? Does it simply not sound right, or it can't figure out the notes?
ah, sorry..

it seems no matter how hard I try, the sound just comes out as high pitched bleeps, so I was hoping you could help Smile
qazz42 wrote:
ah, sorry..

it seems no matter how hard I try, the sound just comes out as high pitched bleeps, so I was hoping you could help Smile
Are you including a track with very low-pitched sound? If so, try excluding that. Alternatively, find things in the generated ASM like c7 and g7 and a7 (and c6 and b6 and such) and try switching those to lower octaves.
Say Kerm, now that I have about 30 songs on my calc, I notice that you can't use + and - to scroll up and down while selecting your music like it is in DCS. Would it be to much trouble to add?
qazz42 wrote:
Say Kerm, now that I have about 30 songs on my calc, I notice that you can't use + and - to scroll up and down while selecting your music like it is in DCS. Would it be to much trouble to add?
It unfortunately would be; I'd need to make some more optimizations to fit that in. Can you hold that thought and ask me for 7.2, though? Smile
Why would I ask for 7.2? I am confused at joke x.x
qazz42 wrote:
Why would I ask for 7.2? I am confused at joke x.x
Not a joke. Smile When I begin (if I begin) working on Doors CS 7.2, can you remind me of this suggestion? At that point hopefully I can optimize enough other stuff to fit this in.
Ah, ok, I get it. Yeah, it is rather strange having this list of songs and when I press + to go down, nothing happens Razz
qazz42 wrote:
Ah, ok, I get it. Yeah, it is rather strange having this list of songs and when I press + to go down, nothing happens Razz
Understandable. Smile As you hopefully realized, that's something within Doors CS, not within mobileTunes, since Doors CS is responsible for the FileOpen window.
Yes, yes, by reading the manual and using the DCS wiki so many times, someone will learn that Rolling Eyes
qazz42 wrote:
Yes, yes, by reading the manual and using the DCS wiki so many times, someone will learn that Rolling Eyes
Hehe, glad to hear that you've done so. It's certainly preferable to those who don't bother with either one and then ask questions that are answered many times in either or both. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
Ah, ok, I get it. Yeah, it is rather strange having this list of songs and when I press + to go down, nothing happens :P
Understandable. :) As you hopefully realized, that's something within Doors CS, not within mobileTunes, since Doors CS is responsible for the FileOpen window.

but, you might make it so that it scrolls down if you press + and vice versa?
aeTIos wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
Understandable. Smile As you hopefully realized, that's something within Doors CS, not within mobileTunes, since Doors CS is responsible for the FileOpen window.

but, you might make it so that it scrolls down if you press + and vice versa?
Definitely; it will be fairly easy, I just need to write the MouseHook for it, and it order to do so I need more than 27 bytes free on the page on which MouseHooks are stored. Sad Just to be clear, [+] [-] [*] [/] all work perfectly well on the DCS desktop and folders, just not in the FileOpen and FileSaveAs windows. Smile
Aww, darn, that sucks, and we can't have DCS gain another page x.x
qazz42 wrote:
Aww, darn, that sucks, and we can't have DCS gain another page x.x
Yeah, I think four pages would be really pushing it unless DCS became grayscale. Smile
wait, if there is greyscale, does that mean there is flickering? If so, I do not want DCS >.< (staring at flickering greyscale gives me a migraine)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours