Good Charlotte: Good Morning revival:

My favorite album of theirs so far (yes i am a guy, but that doesn't mean i can't like rock).

I have all the albums, not the seperate versions, but they ROCK!!!
Listening to it right now.

Here is the song line up:
Good Morning Revival
Misery
The River (featuring M. Shadows and Synyster Gates)
Dance Floor Anthem
Keep Your Hands off my Girl
Victims of Love <- Favorite
Where Would We be Now
Break Her Heart Apart
All Black
Beautiful Place
Something Else
Broken Hearts Parade
March On

They are all really good, but some kinda slow.
I only have one Good Charlotte cd and I rarely listen to it but I'll keep it in mind.
Angel14995 wrote:
(yes i am a guy, but that doesn't mean i can't like rock).

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Rock is a male-dominated music genre Rolling Eyes Besides, you can like anything and still be a guy, you don't *have* to follow the masses. I'm a guy and I currently have rock (classic, punk, alternative, et al.), metal, jazz, and classical on my current playlist Cool
small joke, I like techno and all the stuff you said also, but sometimes people say that rock is a girls genre. Atleast near my school. Then again, most of the "rock" people listen to is very soft rock... not my style. And no rap. definintly no rap...
Meh, rock is awsomeness in sound form. Anyone who says rock is girl music know's nothing about anything music. However, I do dislike most popular rock music, more into the more obscure stuff.
ever heard of Godsmack? Disturbed? Thrid eye Blind? Thousand foot krutch? you might like 'em
I don't like any of them, I'm more into: The Who, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Westbound Train and Widespread Panic. Everyone should like them Smile.
cool, who is the who? jk
I've heard of them all except for westbound train and widespread panic.

Ever heard of Panic at teh Disco? I've never listened to them, but they are supposed to be good.

And the Manhattan Projecdt is cgood, to bad they are a locla band that lives up teh street and has no deals yet...
Panic at the Disco is the shiz, especially their "A fever you can't sweat out" album.

/me likes All American Rejects, U2, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Stone Sour, Yellowcard, and Blink-182 (and other stuffz, but those are the ones you guys woulda heard of)

rock related genres, blues, jazz, folk, techno, some metal, and classical is all good
I've heard of them all except stone sour. no clue...

[trivia]
OK, ever heard of Linkin Park? (obviously)
KNow why they are called "Linkin" park?
***Spoiler***
Because lincoln_park.com was taken
I'm serious

***Spoiler***
[/trivia]
I like:

30 seconds to mars
The hush sound
Flyleaf
Lost Prophets
The all american rejects
Plain White T's
Black Sabbath
Led Zepplin
Bowling for soup ;heheh, nobody likes these guys anymore =(
I used to like Panic at the disco forever ago, but then when everybody became addicted I heard their songs over and over and now they annoy the hell outta me >.<
Super Speler wrote:
I don't like any of them, I'm more into: The Who, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Westbound Train and Widespread Panic. Everyone should like them Smile.

*choo-choo* Here comes the clue train, last stop you bro. Those are popular rock bands, not obscure ones. If you are going to claim you dislike most popular music and like the more obscure stuff, it would be wise to then list the obscure artists you like and not the popular ones Rolling Eyes
Kllrnohj, those are the bands I like that you guys would have heard of. I could name obscure bands but there'd be almost no point, eh what the hell: Hugs For Strangers, The Churchills, Get Set Go, and New Maximum Donkey are among my favorites.
Super Speler wrote:
Kllrnohj, those are the bands I like that you guys would have heard of. I could name obscure bands but there'd be almost no point, eh what the hell: Hugs For Strangers, The Churchills, Get Set Go, and New Maximum Donkey are among my favorites.

The point is so that we can then check out the music you like, and see if we like it ourselves. How else do you find new things, if not through word-of-mouth?
Tenative listing

Breaking Benjamin
They Might Be Giants
Evanescence
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Dir en Grey
N.Ex.T
Miyavi
Relient K (really only their latest three albums)
Good point Kllrnohj.
YEah, heard of Breaking Benjamin (wrote some songs for Halo or Halo2, can't remember), Evenascence, own the first album, and.... thats it. Never heard of anybody else., goona go look em up (runs off to wikipedia and otehr sites)....
I listen to mostly metal, punk, and ska. My current favorite bands are Dragonforce, Streetlight Manifesto, the aquabats, the offspring, and alien ant farm. And I'll listen to about anything straight edge. I'm completely against drinking, smoking, doing drugs, and promiscuous sex, so music about how stupid it is is just awesome. Smile
I found a random good song from the rapper TI (thanks to the "What You Know About Math" video), some random Weird Al stuff, Coldplay is of course always good, especially their albums X&Y and Parachutes, and I've been finding some interesting remixes at http://www.soundclick.com .
Angel14995 wrote:
YEah, heard of Breaking Benjamin (wrote some songs for Halo or Halo2, can't remember), Evenascence, own the first album, and.... thats it. Never heard of anybody else., goona go look em up (runs off to wikipedia and otehr sites)....

Breaking Benjamin did 'Blow Me Away' in Halo 2, as it were. (I think it shows up in the level High Charity, in one room where there are elites, brutes and hunters duking it out)
I've yet to find a torrent of Evanescence's latest album which actually has seeders. Pity.

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours