The first of several mods to my 84+SE.

Yes those are AA's and will hopefully extend battery life.
A ps2 port is my next plan. Smile
Uh... what? So now you have to carry around 4 AAs because you want marginally longer battery life? Ok.....
It set up so I can use either AAs or AAAs that was the point.
It doesn't really look "set up" to me; I can do that in <5 seconds by soldering the leads of the 4xAA battery box to my AAA terminals...
OK so it's not much of a mod but the Ps2 port is next. Btw the battery pack isn't attached i have it set up so that if the AAA batteries die then i can just hook up the AA pack.
Wouldn't the AA's be providing too much power?
No... AA and AAA are both 1.5 volt cells... the difference is in the length of time it takes for the chemicals inside to finish reacting.. (Electrochem ftw)
My mistake. Out of all the electronic things I've messed with, battery fiddlingwiths have been absent.
Aww, but batteries are FUN! that, and some have real sulfuric acid in them. Th ose are my favorite Razz (lead acid batteries like car batteries)
Ever thrown a battery on the cemet floors and then tried to smash it with a hammer? Ahh... Good times....

Well, yeah, nice modding! I hope it doesn't mess it up too much eventually... Make sure you have enough for another though, 84+SEs are nice!
+=

I like your spelling.
I noticed that as well. I don't think batters appreciate getting hit with hammers...
Angel14995 wrote:
Well, yeah, nice modding! I hope it doesn't mess it up to much eventually... Make sure you have enough for another though, 84+SEs are nice!

Yet another instance of you being a complete moron and messing up which "to/too/two" you want to use. Seriously, either use them correctly, or don't use them at all. Quit taking potshots as to which version of to/too/two is correct - it's annoying. Now, as punishment, go smash your fingers with a hammer.

Now I think you should take the "Are you stupid?" quiz... http://thestupidquiz.com/stupid?category=answerscom2&source=google
Kllrnohj wrote:
correct - its annoying.

it's
Okay, we all enjoy pointing out holes in other people's grammar. Can we get back on topic please?

@Angel: I do suggest proofreading your posts more/at all in the future, though.
foamy3 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
correct - its annoying.

it's

Thank you and corrected Smile

@Tari: The point is he confuses to/too/two EVERY SINGLE TIME HE USES ONE OF THE WORDS. Statistically if he used a random to/too/two generator it would more often provide the correct spelling of to/too/two than he is.
I took that test and after about 200,000 pages of ads, I was awarded "Smarty Pants".
KermMartian wrote:
I took that test and after about 200,000 pages of ads, I was awarded "Smarty Pants".

Heh, the ads are part of the test, as far as I can tell Very Happy
I just did it and was awarded smarty pants also.
The worlds shortest usb link cable...

and it could be the longest too.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours