The showing of the info is automatic, you don't have to press anything, just leave your cursor over a program for awhile Wink
Delnar: I know what your start menu problem was; that's been resolved. Also, [XTOn] and [STAT] only do something for the new TabFunctions SE I just released, which I need to write up in the article about Montuori Beta 3, which I'm about to release. Smile
Yeah! New release soon! I think this is like the 10th version of DCS I have ever had on my calc... And I just looked at the SAX, and its released! Yay!

And now this topic is not needed. Now to have DCS 6.1 Montuori Beta 3 bugs topic...

And will the new TabFunc use [XTOn] and [STAT] as Tab and Shift Tab respictively or will it be something else?
No only will, but does. The version in the archives here has been updated (I'll post news later today or early tomorrow) and it's pending at ticalc.org.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours