I noticed there seems to be some inconsistencies in dcs6.inc.

Op3 is equated to op4. ti83plus.inc says it should be 848Eh.

symtable seems to be incorrect, should be 0FE66h.

progstart doesn't match ION's, seems intentional because most ion headers correct for Tasm's .org behavior.

saferam1 equals saferamp, I know appBackUpScreen is preferred for the 83+ since some TI-OS routines use saveSScreen.

Saferam2 equals cxPPutAway. It should be statvars.

Just thought I should point this at since some of these can cause crashes, and others should be noted to the coder(the comments at the top of the include contradicted the equates).
That should fix some problems. Wink What does that get you to, Kerm, Montuori Beta 7?
hey, thanks man Smile good stuff
Thanks, JimE! Elfprince, you got that? If so, send it to me when you finish. IF not, I'm on it.
KermMartian wrote:
Thanks, JimE! Elfprince, you got that? If so, send it to me when you finish. IF not, I'm on it.

I'm on it Smile

[edit]

saferamp is also defined as appbackupscreen, gonna check the TI include file.

[edit2]
nothing 'bout saferamp in the TI include file, leaving that as is.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours