I feel that it's an appropriate time to announce that Cemetech's newest web project, tiSAX, is now online. It's a project to link the SAX AJAX chat widgets of multiple sites together for a larger, more community-oriented communications medium. Currently, it can be found on:

>> Cemetech
>> Stickfigure Graphics Productions
>> Rivereye Studios
>> LaffeRealm
>> MorphTeque
>> Outside The Box Programming

Here's a mockup of a standalone client I'm working on:

methinks Tifreakware and Swivelgames should be added Smile
Awsome job Kern!
Can you make it so you can have channels so you can have a "SAXRoom"/ or have it so one of those sites can disconnect from Tisax so that thair sax can be privite or both?
I'm geussing Omnimaga will not be added until they get a SAX, or for some other reasons.... hehehe...

And I like the idea of a client. That way, you could be on some other site and still be on the tiSAX network.
Hmm, with the client, any chance you can make it have a seperate optional 'tab' for posts?
You mean like in my mockup above? Very Happy
No, I meant one tab for every forum, sorry, unclear.
omnimaga could do it with an iFrame on their IF board and some php on their omnimaga.unitedti.org account
It'll probably work like the SAX chat currently. There is the (C) or something specifying the site, and that would probably show up when the new topic is posted.
no, it wouldn't, because they can't upload stuff to the if website. come to think of that, its a bad idea because it would be ridiculously easy to exploit.
Kerm should be given money for this... Very Happy
Sting::Ray wrote:
Kerm should be given money for this... Very Happy
ZOMG, you think people would actually donate if I readded the donate box? That would pwn.
You should do what UTI does and have Cemetech supporters.
TheStorm wrote:
Would people actually pay? What extra features would they expect, if any?
I *might* consider giving a dollar to the cause, being that I am the only member that has been here since before Cemetech became even remotely popular... Razz

*tifreak8x wonders if Kerm still has the old forums...
Autographed calculators? Razz
I don't think you would need any extra features but maybe you could give the the Custom title right away and things like that. Oh and give the a Cemtech Supporter userbar.
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
Would people actually pay? What extra features would they expect, if any?

a hidden subforum and a custom rank, it works on UTI Razz
That's fair. BTW, the old fora:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Cemetech/index.php?

I can't find the link to the even-older board.
Oh, forgot to tell you Kerm:

That tiSAX agent looks SO COOL! Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours