It would appear that this is the official "Miscommunication" thread. Wink
Sting::Ray wrote:
It would appear that this is the official "Miscommunication" thread. Wink
*Ahem* anyway, I've dealt with the speedup thing.
Oh good. Can't wait for next beta! Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Pugboy, can you elaborate on that?

1. ASM program editing
2. Speed up goto
3. [on] fails for goto

The first three items on the top are fine, but I can't run them. The infpop doesn't work either. The bottem left icon is gone, and the name is weird looking. It looks as if DCS was making random pixels appear. Nothing on this first screen is clickable. The battery meter is also blank. If I tun my calc off then on, the screen changes to a different location on my programs (first #s-A, then O-P). Nothing is clickable. The infopop doesn't work either. Sometimes, I go to the last page, which is balnk and I can scroll through half my progs. I still have no clue why this is happening.
Oh, I forgot to mention this. I think it's something with a clipped sprite routine, but if you position your cursor so the point is on the leftmost pixel of the main scrollbar, the last column of pixels overlaps to the other side.
Dang, I've noticed that before, and forgot to post it! Rolling Eyes
Harrierfalcon wrote:
Oh, I forgot to mention this. I think it's something with a clipped sprite routine, but if you position your cursor so the point is on the leftmost pixel of the main scrollbar, the last column of pixels overlaps to the other side.
I've never .... wait a second, don't tell me, you have a customized cursor that's the full 8 pixels wide? Drat drat drat.
Pugboy wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

1. ASM program editing
2. Speed up goto
3. [on] fails for goto

The first three items on the top are fine, but I can't run them. The infpop doesn't work either. The bottem left icon is gone, and the name is weird looking. It looks as if DCS was making random pixels appear. Nothing on this first screen is clickable. The battery meter is also blank. If I tun my calc off then on, the screen changes to a different location on my programs (first #s-A, then O-P). Nothing is clickable. The infopop doesn't work either. Sometimes, I go to the last page, which is balnk and I can scroll through half my progs. I still have no clue why this is happening.

I was the first one to discover this bug, quite a while ago. It means you have too many programs for DCS to handle... Rolling Eyes
calc84maniac wrote:
Pugboy wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

1. ASM program editing
2. Speed up goto
3. [on] fails for goto

I was the first one to discover this bug, quite a while ago. It means you have too many programs for DCS to handle... Rolling Eyes

Oh! That would make sense....
Are you sure? It might still be an xLib problem - how many programs do you have on your calculator?
KermMartian wrote:
Are you sure? It might still be an xLib problem - how many programs do you have on your calculator?

WAY to many! I think I have something like 40-50 programs... I need to clean up my calculator!
Pugboy wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

WAY to many! I think I have something like 40-50 programs... I need to clean up my calculator!
40-50 is fine. Doors CS only has problems if you have more than 173.
KermMartian wrote:
Pugboy wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Ok then... I must have less than 173... Case reopened!
Pugboy wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Pugboy wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I blame xLib - that's too much stuff messed up for it to be a DCS bug, since that's a whole bunch of completely unrelated modules.
KermMartian wrote:
Pugboy wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Pugboy wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I blame xLib - that's too much stuff messed up for it to be a DCS bug, since that's a whole bunch of completely unrelated modules.

The weird thing is that I deleted a few programs that were useless and had nothing in them and then DCS worked without deleting the AppVar!
Hmm, very strange. Ah well, maybe I'll run across it eventually if it is indeed a DCS problem - I do have an idea about what could be causing that.
Once again, xLib is hurting people. Laughing

Kidding! Don't shoot! Evil or Very Mad
Sting::Ray wrote:
Once again, xLib is hurting people. 0x5

Kidding! Don't shoot! Evil or Very Mad
Why would I shoot? I also am contrary to the basic principal of xLib, although I tip my hat to tr1p1ea for creating it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours