kermmartian wrote:
Also, make sure you put the correct

#usr/bin/perl
or
#usr/local/bin/perl

at the beginning.

But did you do this?? Smile
I never changed anything, so I will mess with this later. Smile I have to wire in a radio in my dad's truck right now.
Cool. Also, make SURE that the files are in a cgi-bin folder.
Yes, they are. I copied and pasted all the file info from one to the other. It should work, and I am confused as to why it does not. It only needs the .cgi file and the .txt file, correct??
Correct. Make sure that they gave you permission to run cgi files, too.
I shall ask here shortly.

BTW, when are you going to join my forum?? Question Smile
I shall soon. I also need to make the TiFreakWare subforum here.
lol, you have a week. Smile
Signed up. Smile
Are the cgi scripts still not working? If so how did you upload them? Alot of cgi scripts need to be uploaded in ascii mode, not binary or auto. That is what happened to me and another person in the 34all forums.

On a side note, Kerm, why can't I get my avatar to work. Can't upload from my computer or upload from url. Sad
Oh wait, I think I did use binary mode. Hmm...
And about the avatar Question
What happens if you link to URL instead of upload to URL? (I think that's a chmod problem too) :oops:
The answer to your question is this way:
<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---

Another question:
Why doesn't the color command work in my sig. I want my site link a different color so you can see the diference.
I can fix the style sheet. Remind me of this in the bug report forum if I forget.
I also need some help with the avatar thing.......mine is too nig, I do not have photoshop available Crying and my Piant is making a "illegal error thingie whenever I open it. Question Question

Also, how can I make an Immobium strip [not sure 'bout spelling] using Graph 3D??

1 more thing--> How can I switch my site from Invision Free to Designerz Core? Shocked
>> *Mobius strip: I'l figure out the equation. Glad you like Graph 3D!
>> Designerz-core: You can't, I asked a friend of a friend who's server this is.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours