Kllrnohj wrote:
I assume you are going to add a HUD of some sort? Half the screen is dead space, do something with it.
Well of course I will. That's kind of the point of the dead space. Razz And I'll probably add a background that scrolls when you turn, as well.
Kllrnohj wrote:
I assume you are going to add a HUD of some sort? Half the screen is dead space, do something with it.

*Mini-map*
I think we need to replace these sprites with mario kart characters and proceed from there.. XD
tifreak8x wrote:
I think we need to replace these sprites with mario kart characters and proceed from there.. XD
You know, I wonder if I should actually do this... Razz
well either a f-zero or a Mario kart game would be cool to have. although I have never played a F-zero game I would have to say a Mario kart game would be a more complex program
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

That guy is really famous here in France...
If you want more funny videos, I suggest you'd go on his website: www.nimportequi.com/, if you understand some french! Razz
Haha, that's cool, I want one of those go-karts. That would be an excellent way to get around. Razz And thanks for letting us hijack your thread with the usual nonsense, calc84. Laughing
Converted to app and added rank detection:
calc84maniac wrote:
Converted to app and added rank detection:
Looks very clean, but I can't tell from there how well it handles curves?
Good Idea
Well, I added 64x64 map support! Very Happy And I got the rendering engine to run at exactly the same speed as 32x32. Plus, it's way more flexible now about where I can store the tilemap - instead of aligning to the nearest 4KB, now I only have to align to 256 bytes. Smile

And of course, here's a screenshot (Firefox recommended)

In case anyone is wondering, I haven't created any AI way-points for this track yet.
That is totally awesome, great work.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours