This was an excellent episode, more awesomeness from Moffat. I'm very much looking forward to the second half. There's a bunch of new teasers, so I'll try not to give anything away. The bottom line is, get it and watch it. Now for the spoilers:

<spoiler>
So it seems clear to me that the core of the library is a virtual world, where the little girl is probably the controller of the library's index. I also had an insight about the "4000 saved, no survivors" thing - I think it means literally saved, as in a computer. I think the computer core saved an impression of each person, and they're all living in the virtual world inside the core with the little girl, her father, and Dr. Moon. I'm not sure where Donna would fit into that though. Thoughts?
</spoiler>
What website are you watching them on now? Poor tv-links got shutdown... Sad
Mexi1010 wrote:
What website are you watching them on now? Poor tv-links got shutdown... Sad
I'm not watching them on any website. If you want to watch them on a website, though, give elfprince13 a shout; I think he knows a place.
this episode was fantastic, and I agree with Kerm's assessment, I had the same flash while watching the episode.
I am starting to get caught up on all the episodes starting from season 2. So I will start posting as soon as I get that far.
Mexi1010 wrote:
I am starting to get caught up on all the episodes starting from season 2. So I will start posting as soon as I get that far.
Hehe, good luck. You have a lot to get through before you catch up with us. Very Happy
it only took me 2 weeks to watch the first 3 seasons + torchwood Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
Oh, for us, sure, because we have it already. But he needs to find and get the episodes at the same time.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Oh, for us, sure, because we have it already. But he needs to find and get the episodes at the same time.

I didn't have it at the time, I was raiding it off of S6, which is essentially what he's doing, only with the new site. the real issue is that was almost 45 hours of video in 2 weeks Wink
Ah. I try to go through the trouble of getting the [MM] versions due to their awesomely-superior image quality.
have you compared them with the angelic releases?
elfprince13 wrote:
I have not. I just know that [MM]'s quality rocks, and she uploads within about 20 or 30 minutes of the show ending in the UK.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
I have not. I just know that [MM]'s quality rocks, and she uploads within about 20 or 30 minutes of the show ending in the UK.

What is all this speak of [MM]? Does this have something to do with "illegal" downloading? Razz
No, of course not. You'll understand it once you watch 04x01 - MM stands for Mad Martha.
Oh O.K. I can't wait to get to that point. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours