Well, I think it would be safe to say that this was a truly epic episode. The quality of Doctor Who cinematography and effects are at the level of feature films, the acting is superb, and the plotline leaves nothing to be desired for me. The finale is longer than a normal episode, packing in much more drama and some interesting twists and turns. Some of my theories turned out to be correct, some not, but carry on the discussion here. Please, out of courtesy for those who haven't seen the episode yet, enclose any spoiler material inside [color=#dddddd] tags.
This is KILLING me! I need to find a way to view this! Someone please help. I will edit this post when I do see the episode.
What are you whining about? out of all the seasons, I might have seen like 5 eps, and of those, I barely remember them. <.<
disclaimer: Cemetech has nothing to do with this

go to surfthechannel [.c@m] and you will find it there

pretty decent quality, much better than youtube (I watched it on a big tv, and it looked good Smile )

Yes Kerm, it is a great episode. I cannot, however, shake off the bad feeling of it being over =( (no new episodes till christmas >.>)

On the upside, Heroes comes back in september =D
Tis a shame I am on dialup, so I cannot watch it there either...
tifreak8x wrote:
Tis a shame I am on dialup, so I cannot watch it there either...

go to youtube and just leave them to let them load >.> (it will probably take you 3 hours to load everything, because it is 65 hours long, but it will be good Very Happy )
Harq, you are a life-saver. I was expecting a little more from this episode besides the "sad" ending. Overall it was great no matter what though. By the way, tifreak I feel terrible for you. I feel I should mail you them all on DVD. If I get them on DVD I will see what I can do. Smile
Mexi1010 wrote:
Harq, you are a life-saver. I was expecting a little more from this episode besides the "sad" ending. Overall it was great no matter what though. By the way, tifreak I feel terrible for you. I feel I should mail you them all on DVD. If I get them on DVD I will see what I can do. Smile
Mexi: beat you to the DVDs for tifreak. Smile Harq: I thought they removed them all from Youtube for copyright violation.
KermMartian wrote:
Mexi1010 wrote:
Mexi: beat you to the DVDs for tifreak. Smile Harq: I thought they removed them all from Youtube for copyright violation.

apparently not:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=n66TL-i13MQ

since I am assuming you have downloaded almost every one this season, burn them all to a couple dvd's, probably 2, and send them to him =) (hoping you do not delete afterwards - I keep mine on a networked drive so I can hook a different laptop up to the tv and watch if I want, same with all tv shows)
KermMartian wrote:
Mexi1010 wrote:

Yeah, Kerm is just awesome that way. Very Happy

And I doubt he would delete them, if he had them stored on to an external drive, which would be the smart way to do it... Razz
Let's steer this to less illegal modes of conversation. Smile Comments on the episode or responses to my thought?
KermMartian wrote:
Let's steer this to less illegal modes of conversation. Smile Comments on the episode or responses to my thought?

Daleks speak German =D

EXTERMINIEREN
EXTERMINIEREN
EXTERMINIEREN

I think it is actually ELIMINIEREN but anyways... =P
Oh yeah, I enjoyed that a lot. No TARDIS nearby to do the translation for Martha. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours