KermMartian wrote:
Secondly, you're hanging out with four friends, yet you're on Cemetech? Wink

We were playing Rock Band 2. Only 4 people can play at once, which leaves on man out. I just happened to be sitting out that round Smile

Swoll_Monkey wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
Swoll_Monkey wrote:
No, I don't think so. Why would somebody call me a noob at life when nobody here even knows me?

Brandonw is likely correct. We know you here, how you type, what you say, etc... This *IS* a part of life, so if you are a noob at typing and expressing your ideas/thoughts clearly, to everyone here you are a noob at life since we don't know you outside of here.

That, and athletics don't account for <font color=red>censored</font> outside of school.

And just to clarify, this is where it all started.

Just want to point out that that CAN'T be where it started since all I did was clarify what somebody else said (as did brandonw). I never made the accusation/insult, I just clarified it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours