How Long do you think I'll be a Newbie?
A Couple Weeks
 37%  [ 11 ]
A Month
 10%  [ 3 ]
A Couple Months
 51%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 29

That would have been Kerm, as I didn't have admin powers until the move to this forum, I believe.
Chipmaster wrote:
You should use the word count verse the post count and find some rate (for example 10 words per post (wpp)) that would be the bare minimum. Anything lower than that would give you Kllrnohj's idea. That way people who postalot aren't confused with those who spamalot Laughing

lol, Kerm only has a wpp of 13 Wink (compared to my beastly 42, mwahaha! - and i wasn't even in that spamfest, i mean quote pyramid, to help out with that Razz )
Kllrnohj wrote:
Chipmaster wrote:
You should use the word count verse the post count and find some rate (for example 10 words per post (wpp)) that would be the bare minimum. Anything lower than that would give you Kllrnohj's idea. That way people who postalot aren't confused with those who spamalot Laughing

lol, Kerm only has a wpp of 13 Wink (compared to my beastly 42, mwahaha! - and I wasn't even in that spamfest, I mean quote pyramid, to help out with that Razz )
Actually, quotes don't contribute to the wordcount. I modded the mod to ignore quoted text. You're just jealous that I can make my points more concisely than you. Cool
yes, thats it, "jealousy" Rolling Eyes (see? i can do short too - but short often == worthless. besides, short gives you less to read and means you get bored faster, cmon! type more Razz )
you want people to type more. I think I can manage that, but then you will just end up reading this really long thing that has no point really. It will go on and on and on. See what I mean, no point really to all the extra length added to my post.
rivereye wrote:
you want people to type more. I think I can manage that, but then you will just end up reading this really long thing that has no point really. It will go on and on and on. See what I mean, no point really to all the extra length added to my post.

Ok, fine, lemme rephrase that. Type more CONTENT! There, is that better? Very Happy

Kerm, do [code] blocks add to your words?
Maybe Kerm should add a character count, just for kicks. Laughing
Four score and seven years ago, all your base were belong to us. We said to ourselves, "someone set us up the lollerskates! Move calc!". And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. We proudly present for your viewing pleasure: The Microsoft Windows 95 Product Team! [insert MIDI music].
That long and rambling enough for ya?
that is strangely familiar Evil or Very Mad
It's the credits/folder easter egg from way, way back in the day. Smile
Still waiting for my diamonds...
No diamond for j00! Smile What do you want the diamond to signify, anyway? Confused
One diamond for each thousand posts, limited to three
Don't you think that would clutter the pages a lot though?
only three diamonds, I don't think so (I thought of your amount when I said that)
Quote:
No diamond for j00! Smile What do you want the diamond to signify, anyway?

Because they're cool...
This is possibly the most pointless topic I have ever seen on these boards. I was literally LOLing by the end of reading it. To continue the postcount subthread, I think it would be awesome if your count got frozen at 31337.

@Kerm: I am nearly as concise as you with an average 14.77 wpp. Razz
HAHAHAHA.....31337 would indeed be an awesome postcount to have. I vote against the diamonds, and as dictator-for-life, I win. Cool
And I am the resistance group ph43r
Sad Ive already past 1337.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours