Heh, looked up my profile on ticalc yesterday, and I managed to see that I had -just- broken the 80k barrier by 1 download. XD

You know, for someone with only BASIC games and projects, that isn't half bad. Very Happy

Anyways, back to work
that is a great accomplishment and i have at least 5-6 of your programs on my computer waiting for me to get free time on my parents computer to upload them to my TI-84+ SE
movallerik wrote:
that is a great accomplishment and i have at least 5-6 of your programs on my computer waiting for me to get free time on my parents computer to upload them to my TI-84+ SE

I wish I was cool enough to use a picture of my calculator instead of the word 'calculator' in posts...
tifreak8x wrote:
Heh, looked up my profile on ticalc yesterday, and I managed to see that I had -just- broken the 80k barrier by 1 download. XD

You know, for someone with only BASIC games and projects, that isn't half bad. Very Happy

Anyways, back to work
Congratulations, tifreak! I realized I'm inching ever closer to spot #11 of all time; I am about 300 DLs behind.
lol, sweet. =]

I have a long way to go before I reach the 100k, tho if I can get pokemon done sooner rather than later, might happen. =]
tifreak8x wrote:
0x5, sweet. =]

I have a long way to go before I reach the 100k, tho if I can get pokemon done sooner rather than later, might happen. =]
That will definitely help you a ton, especially considering the publicity you should be able to get for that. Smile
yeah, considering all the hype it is getting for what I have done, and it should get some awesome points for some of the cool things, like being a near clone and such.

On that note, I need to get back to working on the item system. =]
tifreak8x wrote:
yeah, considering all the hype it is getting for what I have done, and it should get some awesome points for some of the cool things, like being a near clone and such.

On that note, I need to get back to working on the item system. =]
Excellent, good luck with that. Hope the episode of Enterprise this evening didn't take you away from it for too long. Wink
heh, haven't had TV since before Christmas. Besides, I have all of Star Trek on DVD now, thanks to a certain someone out there.

and umm, yeah, going to post the progress in the progress thread now <_<
While we are on the topic, did you ever manage to catch up on all of Doctor Who thanks to a certain someone else out there? Smile
Yes, actually I did finally get caught up with Dr Who. ^_^

When are those 2 hour or whatever specials going to be released? o.O
tifreak8x wrote:
Yes, actually I did finally get caught up with Dr Who. ^_^

When are those 2 hour or whatever specials going to be released? o.O
Well, the first two 1-hour specials were on Christmas and Easter, and there are still a few more left. The only episodes for Torchwood this year are going to be a one-week, five-day amarathon.
lol, well, I didnt know. Since I haven't had TV for so long. XD

Might have to look up torrents and see about nabbing it. =p
Aww. I only have 11000 downloads, which isn't bad for someone with no quality stuff Very Happy
Just crested 84k downloads! Pokemon Purple is my most downloaded file with almost 13k downloads.