i dunno... i might follow Kerms lead... he told me about a hosting place where for $30 i got an assload of features, domain, email... all included, and a good bit of storage...
If you are willing to pay for one, go for it. Better thann any free server I've seen.
yeah.... and ad-free!

lets see... i gotta get the URL from Kerm... i already forgot it... but they take money orders, so i will do that...
KermMartian wrote:
First we need the HTML format.

Why don't you write the PDF file using TeXnicCenter and use some extra programs that automatically convert it to HTML?
or why dont i just be nice and offer to do it...

my HTML is a bit rusty, but i know i can do it... i just cant do tables right... but thats why i have WYSIWYG at my disposal...
cool. I hope it turns out well.
ditto...

what all do i need to make HTML? just the article? or something sinister?

oh, and rivereye, what are the odds i could get some PHP Nuke help from you... its either something i messed up or my webhost lied about something...
Let's hope my tech support is helping you...
@Alex It should be fairly likely, all I would need is acess to your server and MySQL (PHPMyadmin prefeared)
He thinks he has his config wrong though...let's see if it worked.
Well, I can look at that too.

Edit: where is hoting it so I may be able to check a few things out?
its ok... the place im moving too has auto-install for PHP-Nuke, as well as like 20+ other things...
cool, well, glad I could offer help, thogh you didn't need it, oh well.
its ok... maybe i will take a raincheck on the help Smile
sorry, I don't offer rainchecks. lol Since my help is freely given to most, i don't see the need for rainchecks.
lol... oh well... i tried
Well, don't be afraid to ask for help again, I'm here a lot.
as am i... if Auto-Install works, i should be fine...
Be sur to tell us how Robotical World Hosting works for you so I know if I should move there.
will do... but $14 a year for a domain and hosting? that doesnt sound right... thats what they charged me though...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours