Kllrnohj wrote:
w00t, dethklok is amazing. Has season 3 of metalocalypse started? (I don't get cartoon network Sad )

I don't think so. Last I read it was scheduled for fall 09. Cartoon Network is pretty much the only reason my roommates and I pay for cable.
Tool - Parabola

I love their music videos; it's like the producers were hitting the bong with one hand and animating with the other Laughing
Firewind - The Fire and the Fury
Dimmu Borgir - The Sacrilegious Scorn
Nightrage - Scathing
Iron Maiden - Dream of Mirrors
Disturbed - Meaning of Life
Symphony X - Of Sins and Shadows
Callenish Circle - Forsaken
Ozzy Osbourne - Perry Mason
Arch Enemy - Silent Wars

btw that's a vegetarian chick singing the song.
Dir en Grey - Obscure (WARNING: VERY EXPLICIT VIDEO)

Just listen to the audio and you won't be scarred Wink
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

lol, school filter blocked it Very Happy (I'm guessing the "verify_age" part is what tipped it off Wink )
Kllrnohj wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

0x5, school filter blocked it Very Happy (I'm guessing the "verify_age" part is what tipped it off Wink )

Pwnt. I'm at work on campus and it loads fine. The only thing they really stop us from is torrenting.
Kllrnohj wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

0x5, school filter blocked it Very Happy (I'm guessing the "verify_age" part is what tipped it off Wink )

Laughing At NCSU nothing is blocked, but they monitor everything (even though they "claim" that they don't, they're on the top 10 list for ratting out students to the **AA and other organizations)
A bit of folk metal:
Blind Guardian - The Bard's Song
TRIPLE FEATURE!!!

Symphony X - The Odyssey Part 1
Symphony X - The Odyssey Part 2
Symphony X - The Odyssey Part 3
In Flames - Swim
bshuker - Zelda Song of Storms Remix
Symphony X has to be one of my favorite bands of all time. I usually stay away from more epic, mythology-based metal, but they really connect with me. The singer is freaking epic.

That's a good selection of metal altogether. I'm not a massive metal fan, but I do enjoy a good Iron Maiden song or a heavy thrash song now and then. And Dethklok is just... awesome.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours