Movie quality: 10/10
Technology involved: 9/10
Originality: 8/10
Story: 8/10

This movie captivates you from the start, as it starts out as Bruce Wayne as a kid, being chased by his child hood friend. He falls down an old well, which later becomes his "batcave". It then skips to a later time, and Bruce Wayne is in Prison, fighting people. Something about defeating evil or some such nonsense... Rolling Eyes Anyways, a guy offers him a path to help defeat all evil. He accepts and trains with them for a while, but later learns that they wish to destroy Gotham. He 'defects' in the most grand way possible, and heads home. He gets himself hired into his fathers company, and starts finding all the technologies that the company has developed, which gets him started with his suit and car. He then starts off slowly, kickin a in general, up until bigger and bigger problems start surfacing.

I don't want to reveal too much, but in this, they actually give Bruce Wayne/Batman a real history.

Great overall movie.
I thought it was good, although of course I kept picking out physical impossibilities ("Those wings wouldn't provide enoug drag for him to glide!" "the microwave thing has to be pointed at the pipes, not just near them" etc). Such is the curse of being an engineer. Razz
I do that with a lot of Martial Arts movies too Razz

...And have you all noticed that they're bring back a lot of the old comic books into movies now? The Incredible Hulk, Spider-man, Fantastic 4, Batman, etc.
Yeah, and each one seems to be successively worse. Smile
Let's not forget Punisher. I liked that movie... Smile
Eh? I don't remember hearing about that one...
the movie trend seems to be comics and rehashes...(Batman Begins, Bad News Bears, etc.)
Unfortunately, you're absolutely right. Movies just aren't the intelligent entertainment they used to be.... Sad
And I haven't been to a theater in almost a year because of it Crying
I went like two weks ago...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours