12%  [ 1 ]
I read it in 2-5 hours.
 12%  [ 1 ]
I read HPVI in 5-8 hours.
 25%  [ 2 ]
Ha! I'm slow, 8+ hours.
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

So we need some people to write reviews of this. For the record, it took me 5 hours, 18 minutes, and 10.85 seconds, or about 122.9 pages per hour. Smile
yeah, I'm not good at reviews though. The ending did catch me by surprise though.
And I. The ending made me think Book 7 will contain something proving a kind of witch/wizard afterlife type thing where he'll see his parents, the character who died in 6, Sirius, etc.
yes, that would be neat to see.

I heard in an interview, the J.K. Rowling is disipointed to have to start on the 7th and final book.
Yeah, it's gonna be weird not to have another book to eagerly anticipate. I hope that she decided to keep writing other books though. Smile
u know, she could write a story about what happens to the other characters after the seventh book...but it couldn't be called Harry Potter...
True. And in a way, there's a danger of being disappointed if the other ones aren't as good as the HP series.
very true...but in another sense, she could write the Harry Potter books in Malfoy's point of view or sumthing...
oh, that would be enjoyable, NOT
cmon, i'm just giving ideas...
Laughing What smart aleck voted >2 hrs?
I knew a guy who read the fifth book in 10 hours...

yet Kerm read it in only five...*cough*Kerm has no life*cough* Razz
10 hours? Ha, I read it in 8 hours. Smile
u mean less than 2 hrs? dat was me...1hr 58 min 27.93 seconds counts, right?
You're definitely lying. Very Happy
seriously...
More like skimming through the book...
i guess, but I actually understood the book...
...more like a general idea maybe Smile
that's not nice...I actually did...understand it...come on, don't gang up on the 13-yr old...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours