maybe a way one calc can send programs to multiple calcs at once?
Fair enough, although that would be more of a suggestion for CALCnet2 than TICI 2.0. Smile
so what is this PIC stuff you seem to want?
PIC is a type of small microprocessor, programmable in one of several very simple and low-level ASM variants that act as simplistic CPUs.
...And of which I am the only member of this board that is currently capable of programming them:P

Idea for TICI 2.0: external memory...like a shared drive (okay, maybe that's more of a CALCnet suggestion)

Ooooooh.....TCP/IP stack on a calc Razz Imagine how large that prog would be Laughing
if you mean by having knowlege and equipment, I have equipment, but no knowledge, though my parens know how to.
My problem is exactly opposite of what yours is; I have the knowledge, but I can't get the equipment because my parents aren't willing to give me money (they wouldn't even give me $20 for an LCD to test with Crying, yet they go out and buy $500 worth of things when they go shopping Rolling Eyes So I came up with this idea yesterday; since I have my own bank account, I can have checks mailed to my name, namely rebate checks, since I'm the one who fills them out, and I'm the only one who can cash it Very Happy)
thats evil! do what i do... get two jobs...
Or do what I do and get three very part time jobs... Very Happy
I know I know...but my problem is that I'm not 16 yet, so I can't work Crying

About how many hours a day is a part-time job?
part-time hours vary, but you total weekly hours will be under 40 per week. A full time job is 40 per week on up. (My dad has had some 90 hour weeks)
I usually end up working 27-35 hours per week.
I work anywhere from 0-40 hours a week. Sometimes so late, I barley have time to check Cemetech.

Back on topic, so how goes TICI 2.0?
It goes, I'm still writing the whitepaper.
Quote:
I usually end up working 27-35 hours per week.

Neutral I don't have that kind of time...
I have a "feature" request:being able to buy the pre-assembled parts from you for a small fee. Cool Graphics. Graphing Calculator
Sure, that could definitely be possible. Smile Thanks, I happen to like 'em myself. Smile
rivereye wrote:
maybe a way one calc can send programs to multiple calcs at once?

Like you said this would be for calc2net, but how about make a bit torrent like system for the calculators? That would be cool if you were transfering to a large number of people.
that might be more work that it it worth. It wouldn't take an hour to move ALL your calc's memory (RAM and ROM), to another calc.
rivereye wrote:
that might be more work that it it worth. It wouldn't take an hour to move ALL your calc's memory (RAM and ROM), to another calc.

5, but it would take a while to move to like 10 calcs...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours