Ok. I get that. Another question, I built a TICI Hub, but I can't figure out how to get a mouse to work with it. How do I load the Shell extentions? I have tried this with V.6, and V.5 I also can't find out in the manual.
Here's what I recommend you try it with:
http://benryves.com/bin/emerson/
calc84maniac wrote:
166 Surprised

I never counted before...

I got 212..... I need to delete Vinegar(Look on TiCalc.org)
You can also use this I think - I was able to get it working on my calc with my TICI hub:

http://www.radicalsoft.org/hardware/keyboard/
I have tried that before(ruined a perfectly good keyboard by cutting it and then realizing that this program does nothing) and I ended up realizing that this program was a big waste of ROM space. It was cool, but it didn't have any functionality. This should work with the TICI hub, but it needs alot of interface work done. The part about how it recieves Keyboard commands almost *perfect*.

Edit:Do you have anything planned that uses the TICI hub?
Yes I do. Fear not, plenty of things, particularly sound support. Smile
Couldn't you just run Realsnd on the calc and plug into the headphone port for sound with TICI hub?
netham45 wrote:
Couldn't you just run Realsnd on the calc and plug into the headphone port for sound with TICI hub?
Exactly. Not to mention being able to use Ps/2 devices once I cconfigure the driver.
Well, I just built my hub today(I skipped on the headphone and calc jack as I have adapters allready for this and I wired a severed headphone cable to the hub that I plug into the adapter. The adapter is a male calc end to a female headphone end. I did put a label on it though!
Cool, care to post pictures of it here?

Too big? Very Happy
Just to put it in perspective, I had to trim your label(I had to cut off the mouse and over) to get it to fit on my box. I am guessing that it is 2"x.5"x1" so it is perty small. It also uses AA instead of AAA batteries.
How do I load a shell extention in ANY version of doors?
Just drop it onto the calc. DCS detects and runs it at loadtime.
Well it didnt work like it was supposed to. It didn't let me move the mouse. It detected it and hid the icon, but I don't get to move my mouse w/ TICI mouse..... Sad I got the file off of google. It is called zticimse.83p
Yes, because that driver is unstable and incomplete.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours