I look at the topic that I moderate, and suddenly TI-City and weapons/armor list have new posts, but I cannot view them. Anyone else see it?
yeah, the new posts are on page three of the topic, close the topic, and all others that are having problems like it.
Well, I can't get in there to delete some of those old topics of mine, or anything else really... Oh well...
Yeah, how have people posted new reponses in inaccessible topics?? Confused
I don't know... I wonder if there is a way to purge some of the topics without deleting them all?
its possible its reading your cookie wrong or something... sometimes invisionfree forums say they have new posts when they really dont...
Well, I have access to the Tips and Tricks topic in the Basic section...
Seriously? Oh, I know why. *duh* It's because your browser has the pages cached. Quick, please go through all the forums and save any posts you can find!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours