I gave up on the diablo game because i don't have enough time in a day right now to work on it. Now however i need a base converter for like binay to octa to decimal to hex with the adding of base 6 for my calculus class.
movallerik wrote:
I gave up on the diablo game because i don't have enough time in a day right now to work on it. Now however i need a base converter for like binay to octa to decimal to hex with the adding of base 6 for my calculus class.

Omnicalc will do that.
elfprince13 wrote:
movallerik wrote:

Omnicalc will do that.

i have missplaced my Omnicalc files so i do not have the manual anymore.
movallerik wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
movallerik wrote:

Omnicalc will do that.

i have missplaced my Omnicalc files so i do not have the manual anymore.

Yeah, too bad Google can't help you find another copy...
Clicky
ZagorNBK wrote:

lol, that is SO much fun! =D
rthprog wrote:
ZagorNBK wrote:

0x5, that is SO much fun! =D

it may be fun but i cannot see the results due to school internet block
movallerik wrote:
rthprog wrote:
ZagorNBK wrote:

You're telling me that you can't visit Google?
KermMartian wrote:
movallerik wrote:
rthprog wrote:
ZagorNBK wrote:

My guess is that it blocks javascript.
noahbaby94 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
movallerik wrote:
rthprog wrote:
ZagorNBK wrote:

i have google but i java is turned off by the Administration. I have not been on the internet with my iPod Touch in a couple of days. our school has ticalc.org blocked for the fourms and i have access to this web site and to narutocentral.com for fourms
And once again we run into the problem of java vs. javascript. Not the same thing. Razz
movallerik wrote:
noahbaby94 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
movallerik wrote:
rthprog wrote:
ZagorNBK wrote:

i have google but i java is turned off by the Administration. I have not been on the internet with my iPod Touch in a couple of days. our school has ticalc.org blocked for the fourms and i have access to this web site and to narutocentral.com for fourms

Proxy
Most firewalls that block websites based on content also block proxies, you know. Razz I doubt that helps him too much.
he should try tapewormtape.com, it works for me at school
Eeems wrote:
he should try tapewormtape.com, it works for me at school

or just sign up to circumventor, or set up your own...
KermMartian wrote:
Most firewalls that block websites based on content also block proxies, you know. Razz I doubt that helps him too much.

Not all proxies.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Not all proxies.

Its typically a matter of making use of proxies before they get blocked, and then switching to another
Google translator works as a simple proxy.
oh, I never thought of that
Eeems wrote:
oh, I never thought of that

Because it most likely won't work (unless your school has a really, really crappy firewall).

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours