Why do people fail so horribly at having common sense? Oooh look, little explody things,let's get closer and light them! Woohoo!
reminds me of freshman year, our soccer team pooled about $15 for this one kid to coat his man-parts in Icy Hot. Never have I seen such protracted rolling around and screaming.
elfprince13 wrote:
reminds me of freshman year, our soccer team pooled about $15 for this one kid to coat his man-parts in Icy Hot. Never have I seen such protracted rolling around and screaming.
Whoo, there's that whole common sense thing acting up again! In the bigger picture, did that really have a point other than humiliating him and giving everyone else a story to tell? Razz
I think he needed $15? It also served as a warning to the other impressionable young minds on the team Wink
We can fit one more!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071021113419AAYCo66
Haha. I like how the kid got pelt with those beebees and then went and kicked and punched the basketball post....

Laughing
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
We can fit one more!!!

Even though this looks very funny, this sadly, is real life.
It looks objectively funny, but I definitely believe that would be terrible to have to endure on a daily basis.

Edit: And imagine having to deal with that at every stop if you were going ten or fifteen stops on a train!
ZagorNBK wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
We can fit one more!!!

Even though this looks very funny, this sadly, is real life.

You know this from experience?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200366238168
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Linkfail. Plz to find link that wasn't already taken down for some reason?
It was there when I looked... unfortunately Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Linkfail. Plz to find link that wasn't already taken down for some reason?

Hehe the auction was removed Laughing

Here's the article I got the link from: http://www.geekologie.com/2009/09/i_must_have_it_magical_unicorn.php
Caution Added By Kerm: Link is in bad taste. Beware.
Anti-Caution Added By Ult Dev: Link is fine; I'd show it to a class full of small children with impressionable minds Razz
common sense really fails
davidchatman wrote:
common sense really fails
And maybe your perception of time?

Sorry for the harsh greeting but arguably, six of your posts were necro-posts. In other words, those topics were no longer active. Like this one. We'd appreciate responses on current topics unless some new information is related to the topic at hand. Your particular type of necropsting is looked down upon.

On a happier note, the Cemetech Community would appreciate it if you Introduced Yourself and participated in current discussions! Smile
I'm still not convinced that he is a human, instead of a bot. Every one of his posts, with one exception, has been a one-sentence necropost in the Humor/Jokes section, and so far, they haven't been very on-topic.
And his ticalc id is 1, I vote bot as most real people leave it blank.
_player1537 wrote:
I'm still not convinced that he is a human, instead of a bot. Every one of his posts, with one exception, has been a one-sentence necropost in the Humor/Jokes section, and so far, they haven't been very on-topic.

Did you ever see blade runner? he could be both.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours