Does anyone know an easy way to archive/unarchive PIC variables generated by xLib through TiBasic? Is there a simple assembly program out there that can do this? Thnx.
hmm, can't xLib do it? if not couldn't Celtic III?
EDIT: Hmm, couldn't you use Xtravar?
Yep, Xtravar should work (along with the built-in Archive/Unarchive functions)
wtf is Xtraver????
It's an ASM program I made that lets you use more than 10 PICs, 10 Strings, 10 Matrices, and 6 built-in lists through the use of invalid tokens. So you can run the program, paste a matrix token into Ans, and recall that token into your program and it will work just like the [A] - [J] matrices.
calc84maniac wrote:
Yep, Xtravar should work (along with the built-in Archive/Unarchive functions)

thanks! I was hoping for an easy way to archive/unarchive a pic based on its numeric value though... My project involves many, many picture variables making it impractical to simply use the Archive/Unarchive commands. Any other suggestions?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours