Using Celtic, I'm trying to make a simple IDE. It takes an input from a menu, and writes a command to a matrix. When the program is complete, you run the matrix through a "compiler" of sorts, which reads the number in each spot in the matrix and writes a command to an actual program. However, I cannot add -> (sto) commands, as it gives me a syntax error when they are in the string which is written to the final program. How can I add the sto commands? I am willing to use a multi-step process here, I'm desperate.
I don't recall if you can do it with this: http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/384/38404.html. If worse came to worse, you could always have us write you a tiny ASM program. Smile
No, that doesn't solve the problem, as it won't put the sto key into a string. Kerm, if you could, can I have a little ASM here (Anyone else who wants to help is welcome.)
hmm, wasn't there some way to use the yvars to store it to a string?
edit: nope nvm... but you could use Celtic III to do it or manually edit the string on your comp and send it
you can use Celtic 2, it is a small program, and does that with no trouble.
I'm using Celtic 3... it's working, but I cannot seem to insert the -> character. Manually editing it seems possible, though.
the easy way to use Celtic III to add a -> is to make a prog with only a -> in it and then convert the prog to a string, or read the line it is on....
KermMartian wrote:
I don't recall if you can do it with this: http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/384/38404.html. If worse came to worse, you could always have us write you a tiny ASM program. Smile

so wait, what does chargui do?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours