Laughing When do you go to sleep?
usually around 4:30... AM
Neutral My Dad wakes up at that time to go to work...
im gonna have to start going to bed earlier when school starts back...
yeah, same here.
i dunno... last year i couldnt sleep the night before exams, and i did so well on my exams i passed German2... (amazing considering my grade before hand was a 58)
yeah, I think I got a B- on my English Exam, which I was fairly happy about.
lol, I remember if I concentrated really hard, I would always do terible on tests, but if I went in without really studying too hard, I would always pass...
If I didn't study, I would always make an 'A' on my exams...down here, you have to try not to get an A on these exams with the way they curve these tests...Very Happy Laughing

Quote:
(amazing considering my grade before hand was a 5

Out of 100?!
maybe that is why I suck at english, I worry too much, where in Mayh, I don't worry, and ace no problem
UD - i meant 58... the stupid smiley took over the 8 and the parenthese
I fixed that little problem for you (disable smiles in your post). hope you don't mind.
yeah... i shoulda... but im lazy... and i didnt realize 8 ) was a smiley... though i shoulda...
I knew a kid who got a 6 in my Spanish II class Laughing
some idiot was in my German class, but transferred out on the second day... they forgot to change his report card record, so it came up with him having a big fat 0 average...
That had to hurt. I hoped they corrected the error.
yeah... but it didnt help him much, he got arrested later for possession of an illegal substance...
ok, back on topic of Jon's return, let this get too far.
I might not be posting next week, just to let everyone know; I'm going to Georgia.
agreed...

good to see you back Jon! and kudos on finishing your interview... one of the best yet... (i only have like 4 total...)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours