i have the program in a ti connect file on a mac. please be very specific since i am new to this art form!
thanks a bunch
I don't know for sure, but I think that sourcecoder can handle mac's files, so you can just use it and copy and paste the code into a post or you can just copy it out by hand. if you want to include the ti-connect file itself you will have to find a host of some sort and then link to it...
link to sourcecoder
Eeems wrote:
I don't know for sure, but I think that sourcecoder can handle mac's files, so you can just use it and copy and paste the code into a post or you can just copy it out by hand. if you want to include the ti-connect file itself you will have to find a host of some sort and then link to it...
link to sourcecoder

Eeems, I believe that mac files are in this case identical so that should work or he can use Ti Connect X (which I assume is the version he is using) to open the file and copy and paste the code out. The specific part you will use is Ti Data Editor.
Eeems wrote:
link to sourcecoder
That's correct. As long as you have the program in .8xp or .83p format, just click on that link to SourceCoder, and it will give you a phpBB-compatible source code chunk, which you can copy and paste into a post here.

Welcome to Cemetech, by the way! I'm glad your registration worked out.
The woila
steelersfan1693 wrote:
The woila
What? What's a woila? And are you answered John Massey's original question? I believe it was already answered.
KermMartian wrote:
steelersfan1693 wrote:
The woila
What? What's a woila? And are you answered John Massey's original question? I believe it was already answered.

Don't you mean, And are you answering John Masey's original question? Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours