Well, Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea I absolutely love your site Kerm and especially your programs so Keep it I would definitely say that this is the best Electronics,Technology,and calculator site the is So Wobnderful Job !
Electro Tech Online is better Razz
but i still like your site i think it is very resourceful
and i made new friends

well 1 new friend meaning xeno_cre8or not sure that any body else likes me much and you i suppose but i didnt mean to make you mad the other day
steelersfan1693 wrote:
and i made new friends

well 1 new friend meaning xeno_cre8or not sure that any body else likes me much and you i suppose but i didnt mean to make you mad the other day

When'd you make me mad? You give me something to do while waiting for DoorsCS7 Beta
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
steelersfan1693 wrote:
and i made new friends

When'd you make me mad? You give me something to do while waiting for DoorsCS7 Beta

I believe he was referring to me (and what event are you referring to steeler?)
The day we had the whole discussion abput the program and i didnt understand it
steelersfan1693 wrote:
The day we had the whole discussion abput the program and i didnt understand it

That didn't make me "mad"; you're looking for another word Razz
Surprised ...oh you seemed like it Smile
steelersfan1693 wrote:
and i made new friends

Haha, no worries, over time you'll learn to use proper spelling and grammar (is English your native language?) and be less n00by. We were all there once, even high 'n' mighty Ultimate Dev'r. Thanks for the positive review, I hope I continue to uphold your high judgement of the site.
Very Happy Very Happy I hope i learn and dont worry if you just keep doing what your doing your site will always be atop my list

Yeah English is my "native" language
I hope Kerm dont lock this thread
steelersfan1693 wrote:
I hope Kerm dont lock this thread

He will if you keep double posting. That's what the Edit button is for.
Sad didnt mean to
Compose your posts like you would a graded essay for school.

As in, stop raping the English language.
Get the h*** off my back why dont you! Mad Your really pissing me off.
steelersfan1693 wrote:

No. Also, its "you're", not "your".
Whatever happened to the Grammar Nazi? He was a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Whatever happened to the Grammar Nazi? He was a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

Nice setup Wink

Unless that was unintentional, in which case, LOL N000B YOU'RE STUPID!
steelersfan1693 wrote:

You have to realize, kllrnohj being on your back will actually help you a lot. As an example take a look at a few of my very first posts Smile
lafferjm wrote:
steelersfan1693 wrote:

You have to realize, kllrnohj being on your back will actually help you a lot. As an example take a look at a few of my very first posts Smile
It's true, it will annoy you at first, but his lessons, though way harsh, are actually important. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours