Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Lots of UTI refugees lately...Razz

Is UTI sucking it up more than normal?
Uti is just fine sometimes its nice to have 2 fourms and 2 different groups of opinions
dxfan101010 wrote:
Uti is just fine sometimes its nice to have 2 fourms and 2 different groups of opinions
That's fair, I hope Cemetech has something unique to offer as well in terms of content and expertise. Smile
Yes both sites are goodfor different things.
Evil or Very Mad Question Cool Question Evil or Very Mad
Weregoose wrote:

Code:
sub("0124936DA5B7FEC8",inString("0000100110101111000",Str2),1

Code:
sub("01AB45EF8923CD67",1+16fPart(expr(Str2)/16),1

wow, brilliant. Lemme search for another method...
That is some hardcore optimization.
I always reinvented the wheel when I did base conversion.
KermMartian wrote:
steelersfan1693 wrote:
Good job on opptimization
So is the code still useful to you, or did you move on to more and better projects? Smile

What exactly do you mean

Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Lots of UTI refugees lately...Razz

Tell me about it.... Rolling Eyes
Holy expletive, what part of don't double-post do you not understand? I just merged your double-post for the millionth time, and I certainly don't enjoy going behind you, cleaning up your failures to learn even the most rudimentary netiquette. Do not double-post.

And I was asking if you're still working on this project.
I did not know it was double posting if you are trying to quote another person post! Sad

Which project are you referring to?
steelersfan1693 wrote:
I did not know it was double posting if you are trying to quote another person post! Sad

Which project are you referring to?
If you're quoting two people, you have quote, response, quote, response in a single post. You don't post quote, response in one post, and the other quote response in a second (double) post. I'm referring to the Deal-or-No-Deal project that this entire topic is about, other than the side-road to optimize XenoCre8or's icon editor.
Yes I do still hope to get fixed but i can get any help because of the hole i dug myself
Find the button that looks like this and use it ->
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Shut up
steelersfan1693 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Shut up

AW HELL NO.

Let us pray the Mod's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this ungrateful dumbass and guide my pimp hand and make it strong, Lord, so that he might learn a n00b's place. Amen.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
AW HELL NO.

Let us pray the Mod's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this ungrateful dumbass and guide my pimp hand and make it strong, Lord, so that he might learn a n00b's place

You do relize that backtalking ultimate dev'r is going to put you into a deeper hole. he is or was trying to teach you now he is gonna a slap you backtalking mods is not a smart thing.
OOh AAh i want one where did you get it. Laughing Very Happy
steelersfan1693,

Code:

:If intelligence>rock
:Then
:Disp "You can come back
:Else
:Disp "GTFO
:End
steelersfan1693 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Shut up

dude, Ultimate Dev'r is only trying to help... sure, some comedy at your expense, but nonetheless, he's trying to help.
steelersfan1693 wrote:

Posting twice in a row is a double post. Its simple. There is but a SINGLE exception to the "never double post" rule, and that is if it has been >36 hours.

So don't double post. Its a very simple rule to follow, so just fucking follow it.

Jesus, a monkey would have learned by now, why haven't you?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours