This is nothing, though. He hadn't flood the entire staff via PM asking how do you make xLIB grayscale and tile maps yet, neither sent about 10 PMs to the admin asking basic questions (and two more on Youtube from two different accounts with the word "dick" in the nickname), even after lot of help was given to him by members and the admin, creating a 2nd account after getting told to not post in all-caps, not answering a question the admin asked him about 5 times, then creating a 3rd account a few months later to evade the admin ignore list. Insert two revolutionary xLIB RPG projects announcements filled with questions about how matrices and Output( works.

In other words, Steelersfan still has hope Razz

I am generally tolerant on people who take a long while to learn (most older forums members here and those who frequent other regularly active TI forums knows that), but having lurked in his topics for a while on 3 forums, I know in advance my group would waste his time trying to help, too, especially since he already got more help than he needed here.

EDIT: stupid word-filter x.x
KermMartian wrote:
steelersfan1693 wrote:
Good job on opptimization
So is the code still useful to you, or did you move on to more and better projects? Smile

I know the question was directed at Steelers, but yes, it is still useful to me. That is why I'm spending so much time on SourceCoder lately.

Edit: speaking of which, is BranchMap a web application like SC?
@DJ Yeah, he seems like a pretty frustrating character, thanks for the amusing stories.
@Xeno good to hear. No, BranchMap is a Python program that you run on your own computer, not online. BranchMap is also geared to ASM development, so I don't think it would be particularly useful to you. Actually, a BASIC version would be possible... hmmm.
"fu[b][ /b]cking"
haha, clever way to get around the filter Laughing

btw, Kerm, why is fucking displayed as "fucking"?
rthprog wrote:
"fu[b][ /b]cking"
haha, clever way to get around the filter 0x5

btw, Kerm, why is a displayed as "a"?
Because I used to censor expletives as [censored], but because it had to use HTML tags (bbcode doesn't get interpreted for word replacements), quoting a post with a curse would give an ugly <span style="color:red">[censored]</span> in the quote.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
steelersfan1693 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Find the button that looks like this and use it ->

Shut up

AW HELL NO.

Let us pray the Mod's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this ungrateful dumbass and guide my pimp hand and make it strong, Lord, so that he might learn a n00b's place. Amen.

Sorry but i can only take so much of everybody pointing out every little thing i do wrong unless it is some one who has been respectful to me instead of complaining did ever try politely reminding me like Kerm or xeno

I am very sorry Ultimate Dev'r
KermMartian wrote:
rthprog wrote:
"fu[b][ /b]cking"
haha, clever way to get around the filter 0x5

btw, Kerm, why is a displayed as "a"?
Because I used to censor expletives as [censored], but because it had to use HTML tags (bbcode doesn't get interpreted for word replacements), quoting a post with a curse would give an ugly <span style="color:red">[censored]</span> in the quote.

How about replacing curse words with "expletive" instead of "a", or better yet just not censoring them?
I have just told the United Ti guys the same thing but I am sorry to everybody who i made mad
steelersfan1693 wrote:
I have just told the United Ti guys the same thing but I am sorry to everybody who i made mad
They're not always mad at you. At the beginning, I think people generally don't mind teaching new users the rules of the game. Editing instead of double-posting, keeping posts on-topic (but not starting an excessive number of new topics at a time), are all things that new users might not know on their own. It's only when someone doesn't correct behavior contrary to common courtesy and netiquette that people start to get annoyed and angry. As long as you follow the guidelines that people mention to you, they'll tend to stay fairly happy, and one day you in turn will be yelling at newbs for double-posting.
So has this thread turned into "Teach Steelers nettiquitte?"
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
So has this thread turned into "Teach Steelers nettiquitte?"

Half of this forum has turned into "Teach Steelers nettiquitte" Razz
the infection spread to UTI as well. in fact when ever he has a problem he posts it on both sites
GloryMXE7 wrote:
the infection spread to UTI as well. in fact when ever he has a problem he posts it on both sites

Yes but you're a god of etiquette.
I'm nor sure if you are complementing me or admonishing me. on a computer its harder to recognize sarcasm.
GloryMXE7 wrote:
I'm nor sure if you are complementing me or admonishing me. on a computer its harder to recognize sarcasm.

No it's not.
So has everyone seen my apology
steelersfan1693 wrote:
So has everyone seen my apology

+ "?"

yes.
Thank you ill take what you guys have said and try not to do those things
steelersfan1693 wrote:
Thank you ill take what you guys have said and try not to do those things
Thanks, much appreciated. So attempting to steer this behemoth of a topic back on-subject, what coding are you working on? Any projects? Still the Deal-or-No-Deal game(s)?
My Movie Game neeeds help

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours