rthprog wrote:
and again, swivel, give him a break... he'll figure it out eventually.
Just trying to give him a little head start, rthprog.

Foamy3 is right, you seriously need to focus on our requests so we honor yours (if we feel obliged.)
theses games arnt even yours steelersfan y dont you try code your own games and learn optimazition on your own code. racing games arnt that hard to do.
SteelersFan, you just need to go away.

Write your own code, optimize it yourself, ask for help when you don't understand something, and learn. But don't post code up here without proper citation of it's original author and ask us to optimize it for you when you haven't even attempted to yourself...
Quote:

Write your own code, optimize it yourself, ask for help when you don't understand something, and learn. But don't post code up here without proper citation of it's original author and ask us to optimize it for you when you haven't even attempted to yourself...

HOld on there swivelgames you dont want to scare him off but you are right. @steelersfan you should learn to code instead of copying other peoples games[/quote]
dxfan101010 wrote:
Quote:

HOld on there swivelgames you dont want to scare him off but you are right. @steelersfan you should learn to code instead of copying other peoples games
[/quote]

He's not copying other peoples' games. He doesnt have TI-Connect, so has to code them himself. He's just trying to optimize so he can make the most of his memory.
I did not mean to say he was copying I am just saying that making these games himself would teach him some optimazition. Also posting a whole game and saying optimize this is not very polite. And it would be nice to see some work put into it before posting
I have the greatest idea ever! Let's all see how many different ways we can paraphrase the same thing in the same topic for SteelersFan Rolling Eyes
I do believe that Stealing Fans or whatev his username is would benefit greatly by writing his own game instead of leeching off of us to get an existing game to run faster on his calc.

Also, the woila.
Sounds fun shall I try 中文(chinese)
Idk or I would try to do it myself
steelersfan1693 wrote:
Idk or I would try to do it myself
What do you not know? TI-BASIC coding? That's why we are suggesting you start small, read a few tutorials, try writing some simple programs from scratch yourself (instead of copying other people's programs and trying to modify them, a typical n00b mistake). You'll learn oh-so-much-more that way.
I am trying to read all I can first

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours