Ben, you should consider getting UT2k4! It would be fun to have you join in on some of our tournaments. Smile We haven't had a big match with myself, comicIDIOT, TheStorm, rcfreak0, Tari, Komak57, and rc's friend Pere in a while, are you guys up for a few games this evening?
KermMartian wrote:
...are you guys up for a few games this evening?
Yes. As long as it's before 1800 pacific, meet with my classmates before class around that time Smile
We've been playing a bunch of Invasion (and doing awesomesaucely at it); here's a screenie from me sniping today.

http://twitpic.com/oka32
KermMartian wrote:
We've been playing a bunch of Invasion (and doing awesomesaucely at it); here's a screenie from me sniping today.

What the hell are you doing on a mac?!?!?!
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

That's not Kerm's desktop.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

That's not Kerm's desktop.

Indeed it's not Neutral
Kerm's desktop is 6720x1050, runs Windows 7, and he definitely doesn't run UT in windowed mode.
I run windowed a majority of the time nowadays because I can't switch between applications while fullscreen. When I record I typically play fullscreen. When I shot your spot full screen I didn't get any detail so I re-shot it windowed.
How to play three bots and own (also how to link #cemetech on EfNet and UT2k4):

Quote:
[01:07:46] <KermUT2kS> [18:12] - Kerm_Martian is on a Killing Spree
[01:08:17] <Jonimus> lol http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rbeqbj-n1Z0/Skeak1qBGyI/AAAAAAAAAeM/3k_ntrDWmOw/s1600-h/ubuntu.png
[01:09:02] <KermUT2kS> [16:56] - Kerm_Martian is on a Rampage
[01:09:04] *** JonimusP has joined #cemetech
[01:10:11] <KermUT2kS> [15:47] - Kerm_Martian is Dominating
[01:10:58] * JonimusP Is God Like
[01:10:59] <JonimusP> oh wait I'm not playing Razz
[01:11:45] <KermUT2kS> [14:14] - Kerm_Martian is Unstoppable
[01:12:35] *** Jonimus has quit IRC: Ping timeout: 256 seconds
[01:12:52] <KermUT2kS> [13:06] - Kerm_Martian is GODLIKE
[01:13:45] <KermUT2kS> [12:14] - Kerm_Martian is WICKED SICK
[01:14:29] <KermUT2kS> [11:29] The match has ended - Frag Limit reached - Kerm_Martian is the winner
[01:14:29] <KermUT2kS> (11:29) DeathMatch on Morpheus3, Goal Score: 35, Time Limit: 20 minutes
[01:14:30] <KermUT2kS> (11:29) Name Score Kills Deaths Name Score Kills Deaths
[01:14:30] <KermUT2kS> (11:29) Kerm_Martian 35 35 0 Bot Divisor 6 8 21
[01:14:30] <KermUT2kS> (11:29) Bot Annika 3 6 21 Bot Thannis 1 5 21
On what difficulty was this Razz Can't wait till we can play on your server again, especially with Team Arena. One of us ought to run a dedicated server. There's a free download from Epic for a dedicated server pack.
comicIDIOT wrote:
On what difficulty was this Razz Can't wait till we can play on your server again, especially with Team Arena. One of us ought to run a dedicated server. There's a free download from Epic for a dedicated server pack.
Heh, hopefully we can play this evening once I get a bit of work done.
Some photos from matches

Whoa, when was Swivelgames playing in Goose2k4? Did I miss that this afternoon? Sad
KermMartian wrote:
Whoa, when was Swivelgames playing in Goose2k4? Did I miss that this afternoon? Sad
Naw. These are over the span of a few months. Those photos are from when swivel joined a match we played with bots. It was comic, Kerm, RC, Swivel and Barktooth(bot). Maybe a few more bots too.

I tried to post a photo from every player I had. Next time Jonimus, Tari and anyone else joins in I'll nab pictures of them too.
Most excellent. Comic, should we apply ourselves to DM-{TARD}-Shrooms-2 the way we did for Skate? RCFreak0 is convinced he wandered into some random secret area in that map.
KermMartian wrote:
Most excellent. Comic, should we apply ourselves to DM-{TARD}-Shrooms-2 the way we did for Skate? RCFreak0 is convinced he wandered into some random secret area in that map.
I'd be game for that. I believe I spawned in to the room momentarily before a match then almost immediately spawned out of it.

RC, was there a skull in the middle of this room?
I know there is a room filled with sharks and a health pack spawn, I can show you how to get there if you guys don't know where, there is also a room somewhere with a skull in each corner and a tele, my camera spawned there in one of our TAM matches, but I have no clue where the other end of that tele is.
here is a nice screeny form one of mine and Kerm's Battles.
A TAM match between Jonimus/TheStorm & I.

There's apperently a glitch in TAM where you can get negative HP and live... I won the match. You can't kill someone who is already dead. Only thing is that I couldn't move.

So Netham45 and DJ_Omnimaga from #omnimaga joined us for a bit two days ago, and Netham45 has played with us a few games since. That means one day we need a giant match of all the players to date: Tari, TheStorm, me, Rivereye, rcfreak0, comicMAN, Netham45, DJ_Omnimaga. Did I miss anyone?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 47, 48, 49  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 49
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours