_player1537 wrote:
I like that one Very Happy
I want to go watch the original video; I really hope they overplayed the cat lady aspect.
*bump* Lord I wanna thank you for my smoking-hot wife.

Heh, I saw the original video this morning (My mom saw it on Facebook, so she shared it with me and my brother). I'll have to watch the auto-tuned version, soon, but not right now because I don't want to deal with Flash atm.
Apparently I didn't mention that reality hits you hard, bro.

Chuck Testa's ridiculous taxidermy is the subject of Schmoyoho's latest video. A little short and repetitive, imho, but maybe they were just having an off-video.

Yeah, I didn't much like that one. Had just one "Chuck Testa" too many. :/
_player1537 wrote:

I thought it was actually a bit of a giggle-generator until it had kids just saying "Chuck Testa" for 45 seconds Razz
Ashbad wrote:
_player1537 wrote:

I thought it was actually a bit of a giggle-generator until it had kids just saying "Chuck Testa" for 45 seconds Razz
Agreed. To be honest, I wish they'd just get back to auto-tuning the news; I feel that that was some of their best work (other than Michael Puts the Babies to Bed, which was an extremely well-composed and sung song).
I wanna see them autotune Rick Perry's drunk rambling...
All I wanted was a sloth.

Kerm sez, don't post videos without commentary!
comicIDIOT wrote:

Seems legit.
comicIDIOT wrote:

hey, Obama and Romney can't hog all the space. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lzQddjy-93U
Yeah they can. Aren't you forgetting the USA is a two party system? Rolling Eyes
They also have a VP debate Songify, but I think this 8-bit campaign "game" is even funnier:
That wins. 10 internets for you.
Somehow I missed these songified newses:

These still exist? ??
allynfolksjr wrote:
These still exist? ??
So it would seem, although they seem to be no longer creating the Auto-Tune the News series itself.
You guys should know that I am the Milk Thug, and no one drinks as much milk as the milk thug.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours