How would you access the new font sets in ASM? Would it be similar to the way you can toggle 6 or 8 bit font sets with the LCD Question
It would be instead of
Code:
DispIt:
   ld hl,MyText
   bcall(_vputs)
you would need
Code:
DispIt:
   ld hl,MyText
   ld a,FontSet_3x3_BW
   bcall(_vputsdcs)
alex10819 wrote:
yeah really... no fun at all... maybe you could create a way BASIC programs could call the special features... and only in DCS optimized programs Razz

If its an app which he said it will be, then ExecLib, and OpenLib would work for 84 series
yeah, and a detailed explanation on how to use them.
I am sure all of this will be documented in the readme Smile

Edit: you can set up bcall's from apps Surprised how is this done Confused
That is what I said.
sorry, I skipped your comment Smile
yay... could be very helpful...
all is cool.
Chipmaster wrote:
I am sure all of this will be documented in the readme Smile

Edit: you can set up bcall's from apps Surprised how is this done Confused

Easy, bcalls work by jumping to ROM where the TI-OS is. Since Apps are also in ROM, they can just set up calls to themselves.
i will betatest for 84+ and 83+...
Yay! Long time no see, either.
Welcome back.
Wow, we've gotten a bunch of old members coming back, could it have been from the mass gCn email I sent?
KermMartian wrote:
Wow, we've gotten a bunch of old members coming back, could it have been from the mass gCn email I sent?

Hmm, I didn't get it. I better check that I updated the email field in my profile.
Laughing Good idea. The yahoo ones bounced though because of that stupid domain-verification checker.
sry...just had 2 much stuff on my hands...
Eh, no problem. Glad you're back! Smile
where can i find the newest version of DCS5?
ticalc.org

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours