Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Quote:
@ Jon: No, how would you address it? And what about the 83+/se?

Demultiplexers and asynchronous transfers, or a microcontroller...

...which is what I call TICI 2.0. 'nuff said. Very Happy
So, when should we see stuff on this.
Oooh, not for a while. Sad
oh no Surprised I can't wait for this.
Well, we shall see. Other projects have priority. Smile
yeah, DCS 6 first.
Quote:
...which is what I call TICI 2.0. 'nuff said. Very Happy

What? Just now? Laughing Just Joking

I still don't see the specs for it yet... Confused
I think it still in planning stages, not yet up to be ready for devolped or releases.
OMFG!!!

KERM, YOU STILL HAVEN'T FIXED THIS?!?!?! I SENT YOU THE CORRECTION OVER A YEAR AGO!!!
wow, that is really bad. Kerm, what have you been doing all this time?
Laughing I fixed it on ticalc.org, and decided to keep it the same here just to annoy you. Smile
that sounds good, I like it.
Quote:
Laughing I fixed it on ticalc.org, and decided to keep it the same here just to annoy you. Smile

Evil...ph43r
Just wondering, if there isn't a TICI 1.0 made yet, than how is there a TICI 2.0?
Well, there is a TICI 1.0, but it's only experimental...and only a few devices are available (for interface to the hub I mean).
Oh, so you are using TICI 1.0 to test and learn the skills that go into making a calculator and TICI 2.0 will be the actual super calc?
Eeeexactly. You've got it now. Smile
Kids these days... Just don't get the simple concepts... Rolling Eyes Laughing
Laughing Tell me about it.
Sad *crawls back into his corner in shame* :jk:. Also Kerm what is this about. I wanted to put a jk smilie in so I hit View more Emoticons and here is the message I get:

Quote:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not query config information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'designer_ceme.CONFIG_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM CONFIG_TABLE

Line : 219
File : common.php

I realize this isn't the right topic, but it happened while I was responding to this topic and I don't know if it will happen again Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours