KermMartian wrote:
Ok, fair enough. So let's get back on topic now... Smile

I agree with whoever posted that...
yeah... back on topic. i hope you get this worked out right, cuz it sounds awesome enough... plus USB

<offtopic>
gas here is $3.20 a gallon for silver, $3.10 for regular... but then again, i live in a hick town... oddly, a hick town with a large artist population it turns out... and a programmer population of 3...
</offtopic>
Very Happy What, you, your calc, and your imaginary friend? Very Happy Just Joking Oh wait, that's me. Cool
today, I finially saw someone else who actually knows what z80 ASM is. I felt so happy, and less of a nerd.
Surprised Seriously? Another kid at your school?
yeah, in my MCP class. We were talking about Kernals, and I said, to the teacher, that I understood some because I tried Assembly, and the guy next to me siad, z80, calculator?
lol, nice

you should start sending notes to each other in Z80, so no one knows what you're saying Wink
neither of us really understand it, we just dabbleded.
"dabbleded"? Laughing "dabbled".

That's cool! I wish stuff like that would happen to me. Sad Smile
you mean my misspelling, or meeting a z80 programmer randomally. The upcoming convention will not count.
What details of the convention have been sorted out so far?
Let's see, we have:
>> A city
>> A year
>> A length

WE don't have
>> A venue
>> A list of attendees
>> A program of what will be there
we dont have a city, we're still tied between Saluda an NYC...
It seems to me that NYC was winning... Very Happy
I like Mackinac Island
I like the fancy hotel ~10 miles away from here :) I do think that a city would be best so that directions are simpler (i.e. only street changes within the city, not "take this exit, then that one, whoops you missed it") although, I do prefer the open country because of less people (general public that is)...
Well, Mackinac Island isn't hard to get to, it is the finding a place on the island. I wonder how much they would charge for use of the fort to one of their honor gaurds.
Idea Maybe set up a booth at E3 and call it our 'convention'? Maybe?
yeah, and feature Brixbuilder, Red and Blue edition, and all other fun projects of ours. Cemetech City, for example
Don't forget Doors CS, TI-City, Pokemodr, etc...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours