Is it possible to change the background color on a Wikipedia like page? I work for a non-profit that uses a Wiki-like web network to share documents between our offices around the country. The computer formatting is the same as used in Wikipedia, but it is only for people who work in our organization and have a password login. I am trying to edit our offices page and we wanted to change the background color but I can't figure out how to do it. I know on actual Wikipedia you are not allowed to change the color, but these pages are for just our organization. Does anyone know how to change the background color on a page using similar markup as Wikipedia?

That being said, I'm sure there's a wiki reference around somewhere that someone can link you to.
olexrina wrote:
Is it possible to change the background color on a Wikipedia like page? I work for a non-profit that uses a Wiki-like web network to share documents between our offices around the country. The computer formatting is the same as used in Wikipedia, but it is only for people who work in our organization and have a password login. I am trying to edit our offices page and we wanted to change the background color but I can't figure out how to do it. I know on actual Wikipedia you are not allowed to change the color, but these pages are for just our organization. Does anyone know how to change the background color on a page using similar markup as Wikipedia?

You'll need to change the stylesheet.
Topic split for the sake of clarity.
Edit: aaaand olexrina is a bot. Topic closed.